this is ridiculous already! HOT TOYS NOT GIVING US FIGURES FROM OTHER LICENSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this is ridiculous already

I was a bit annoyed by the announcement as well but it's not the end of the world. There is plenty of other stuff you can spend your money on whither it is action figure related or something else.

Lately I have been saving a ton of money because HT hasn't made anything I have wanted. I've used that money to really jump into the MP Transformers line. I have also been using the spare money for other hobbies like my retro game collection.

At the end of day I wish HT was making cool things I wanted but now I am enjoying other lines and hobbies with all my extra money.

I wonder if there really is a market for all those IM figures...
At over $200 bucks each, it'll be pretty difficult to "collect them all".
Unless it's a case of only collecting IM.

I was a bit annoyed by the announcement as well but it's not the end of the world. There is plenty of other stuff you can spend your money on whither it is action figure related or something else.

Lately I have been saving a ton of money because HT hasn't made anything I have wanted. I've used that money to really jump into the MP Transformers line. I have also been using the spare money for other hobbies like my retro game collection.

At the end of day I wish HT was making cool things I wanted but now I am enjoying other lines and hobbies with all my extra money.

:exactly::goodpost:

At some point, I realized what was going on and simply didn't put my faith in Hot Toys anymore. If I want something from a movie I care about that isn't Iron Man or Joker, then I go the custom route. It is more expensive, but I've got a display that I'm happy with because of it.

People in this thread can't be serious :lol

It's a shame nobody posted Harry Potter, ridikulous.

At some point, I realized what was going on and simply didn't put my faith in Hot Toys anymore. If I want something from a movie I care about that isn't Iron Man or Joker, then I go the custom route. It is more expensive, but I've got a display that I'm happy with because of it.

Why do I see offloading soon as the official is revealed? not implying you personally. In/out, In/out, In...../Out..........., In................/Out.............

this thread is :lol

I say let em make em and get them outta the way. I don't see why this is surprising at all. When HT announced the IM3 license they said they'd be making 15 of them and so far they seem to be getting 4 or 5 outta the way. Plus all they did was announce that the armors will be made, they didn't show any prototypes :dunno who knows when those armors will actually be revealed??

Why do I see offloading soon as the official is revealed? not implying you personally. In/out, In/out, In...../Out..........., In................/Out.............
Say no more!

[ame]https://youtu.be/M7HycFnH26U[/ame]

I agree... never should a Toy company with dozens of licenses "shut down" for a month and pump nothing but Iron man on their site...

Newsflash... Ironman x 25 is GAYE....

Anyone here disagreeing with you is just picking a fight...

If you "collect", you are a "crybaby" PERIOD

cry-baby.jpg

yeah I think so. I mean, IM probably brings a lot of money in so there will be people "collecting them all"

Goodbye XFC, Prometheus, Sleepy Hollow, Robocop, BTTF, etc etc etc

Ht has just become a subsidiary of Disney/Marvel

Does HT still hold the Aliens license? If not, why hasn't any other 1/6th company picked it up? Seems it'd be like printing money...

if they dont stop im going to neca ......lol:cuckoo:

i want to see enterbay get the alien and predator license ive seen some of their figures and they are really nice, if they do byebye HT:horror lol no .....BUT DONT PUSH ME!

More like over $300 each if you want an articulated Iron Man toy these days.

once McFarlane totally went into sport figures i heard.
HT risks same fate :D

ban all ironman buyers!!! :ban:

To be fair...remember.....who works at Hot Toys??? Asians. What is very popular in many Asian cultures? Robots.

How are you all suprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back