this is ridiculous already! HOT TOYS NOT GIVING US FIGURES FROM OTHER LICENSES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: this is ridiculous already

8369541437_68526f8ebe_o.jpg

This would've been great for Spider-Man

it is funny how that would work really well with Spiderman, or Batman, or Predator lol.
I could picture each one of them standing on it.

If anyone finds the gargoyle dio base for sale please post a link please ,thanks. If cant find i'm gonna build my own.

Another day another Iron Man announcement. They're making The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). Great for Iron Man fans, bit of variety within that franchise at least.

It does beg the question though of why the **** only Iron Man can get every possible character announced right from the off?

Why has Terminator never had Police Shootout T-800 announced? Why has Kyle Reese not been announced?

Why do other license have to wait years for an assurance that TITLE and core characters - surefire sellers at that - will be made? Unless they're just not gonna make them at all for some reason.

Another day another Iron Man announcement. They're making The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley). Great for Iron Man fans, bit of variety within that franchise at least.

It does beg the question though of why the **** only Iron Man can get every possible character announced right from the off?

Why has Terminator never had Police Shootout T-800 announced? Why has Kyle Reese not been announced?

Why do other license have to wait years for an assurance that TITLE and core characters - surefire sellers at that - will be made? Unless they're just not gonna make them at all for some reason.

If they are making a new Terminator movie next year, it might get the same treatment.

DArk Knight fans got the same treatment last year.

I like Iron Man and all, but yeah, this is ridiculous!

But whatever, I don't care. More money saved for me. :)

I don't care for Iron Man so I hope they release a new Iron Man figure every week. I'll save money.

I just want something new to talk about - even a mere indication that Police Shootout T-800, Kyle Reese and a new endo are in the works or will be in the works. That would do. God knows I can well afford to wait before having to cough up the cash for them. But no, apparently only Iron Man is worth announcing the entire line up front. Everyone else has to be kept in suspense.

Last edited:
I just want something new to talk about - even a mere indication that Police Shootout T-800, Kyle Reese and a new endo are in the works or will be in the works. That would do. God knows I can well afford to wait before having to cough up the cash for them. But no, apparently only Iron Man is worth announcing the entire line up front. Everyone else has to be kept in suspense.

T1 Police Shootout would be one of my grails of my collection along with Endo. I'd definitely be for a Kyle Reese from T1 and Techcom.

Bring on Robocop!

Definitely another treasure I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back