Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16508293_10207768149993774_5471054742772636791_n.jpg

While that is funny and all, the word 'nazi' is getting thrown around so casually nowadays......and yeah, that's because of farcebook.

That typo was not deliberate. But I think I'll leave it as is :D

Last edited:
While that is funny and all, the word 'nazi' is getting thrown around so casually nowadays......and yeah, that's because of farcebook.

That typo was not deliberate. But I think I'll leave it as is :D

That's true, same with racist. People don't even know what the real deal is anymore.

That's true, same with racist. People don't even know what the real deal is anymore.

Yeah, I would say more than half of my friends on Facebook "hate" me if they actually stood by and believed what they say and post about. The sad thing is how so many people are being lumped together just because of certain traits.

Yeah, I would say more than half of my friends on Facebook "hate" me if they actually stood by and believed what they say and post about. The sad thing is how so many people are being lumped together just because of certain traits.

I am curious as to what these traits may be. Could you expand?

I am curious as to what these traits may be. Could you expand?

Absolutely. I have a lot of friends who are extremely angry that Trump won. Some are Latino, black, but mostly white. They are continually posting stuff that all Trump supporters are white, Nazi's, republicans, hillbillies, stupid, ignorant, etc.

It's getting really old having to see all this hate on FB. There is just so much divide among people.

I don't want this to get political by any means.

Last edited:
Absolutely. I have a lot of friends who are extremely angry that Trump won. Some are Latino, black, but mostly white. They are continually posting stuff that all Trump supporters are white, Nazi's, republicans, hillbillies, stupid, ignorant, etc.

It's getting really old having to see all this hate on FB.

Ah ok. I see what you are talking about. I unfollow anyone who obsesses over politics to the point where it becomes insult slinging.

Guys, that meme was in reference to Richard Spencer, who IS a Nazi supporter. He was punched twice in the same day while giving interviews. There's no way to interpret his beliefs differently. In his meetings, they reference Nazi propaganda, and do the salute while having speeches about White Nationalism.

I'd certainly punch the guy, myself, but I don't want an arrest record.

They are calling that gay guy Milo a nazi as well, and he gets death threats. So it makes. One wonder. Is he a nazi as well? And should Milo get punched?

Dont get me wrong richard spencer deserved to be punched. He deserves all the hate. He doesnt deserve to live here.
But when they start targeting a gay guy of jewish descent from his grandma's side like milo as a nazi, well, it makes me wonder if capt america would punch him :lol :lol

Also Ben Shapiro who is a very devout Jew and who is hated by the alt-right, has been called a Nazi several times when he speaks by the left. So I don't think a lot of these people even know or care what a Nazi is, only that they are conservative and white.

Hitler had a jewish father. He was probably bi-sexual too... Yet, he's still THE nazi. :lol

Stalin and Mao were much worse. I still wonder at the imbalance on that one. Were people just shocked that a modern nation could be so brutal? Russia was still very backwards, and China was slow, even by Asian standards. Germany was a progressive vanguard in a lot of respects.

Stalin and Mao were much worse. I still wonder at the imbalance on that one. Were people just shocked that a modern nation could be so brutal? Russia was still very backwards, and China was slow, even by Asian standards. Germany was a progressive vanguard in a lot of respects.

Bill Burr had a great bit about that in his new stand up special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Man in the High Castle (the tv show). Germany and Japan win ww2 and they show the good and bad that Germany could have done.

I always dug Jin Roh for that. Thought it handled the realities of such an outcome well. I will check it out though.

Snake, I was talking about the 1920's (not that they've learned anything). Hockeyflow, I actually caught that recently. Funny guy.

The amount of bad Steven Seagal movies and posters.

4pvcSV5.png

Early 2000s photoshop, double dipping the same image :lol

mWGL0mL.png

5LlXu1B.jpg

1dGwqdJ.jpg

7OxBwqy.jpg

UsrgM6p.png

tjzXSUo.jpg

HRAzV91.jpg

GhQWb6c.jpg

V8QZQ9X.jpg

fbqRAeV.png