Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, true. But I'll still enjoy watching one of 'em cop a punch in the face :lol

You do realize the guy that sucker punched the Spencer dude the first time is this "man" right? :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the extreme left is just as warped and disgusting as the alt-right.

Damn. Chocolate for the elite! I used to buy them a lot but at some point they went out of sight out of mind. I rediscovered it recently - on sale for 1.50. I bought this 'bad boy' with the intention of making it last the whole week but I don't think that's gonna work out....

Damn. Chocolate for the elite! I used to buy them a lot but at some point they went out of sight out of mind. I rediscovered it recently - on sale for 1.50. I bought this 'bad boy' with the intention of making it last the whole week but I don't think that's gonna work out....

You should just buy the single bar Terry's. Having a whole orange in front of you just demands that bad boy be eaten in as few sittings as possible.

I'm starting to love figures

I love figures too :rock

Sarris is my favorite chocolate.

I'm not generally a fan of American candy, but what the Yanks do with peanut butter and pretzels is a gift to all mankind.

You can run your mouth until you get punched in the face, and nothing you said will make the assault charge any less legit.

On the other side, no assault charge will unpunch your face.

On both sides, Spencer is a scumbag. I wouldn't have punched him. Something to be said for an opposition that can't shut down a neo-Nazi with an actual argument. Too many shared premises, if I may be so bold...:monkey1

You can run your mouth until you get punched in the face, and nothing you said will make the assault charge any less legit.

On the other side, no assault charge will unpunch your face.

On both sides, Spencer is a scumbag. I wouldn't have punched him. Something to be said for an opposition that can't shut down a neo-Nazi with an actual argument. Too many shared premises, if I may be so bold...:monkey1

Oh it was straight up assault alright. And a suckerpunch is a low act. But it was Spencer. Getting smacked in the face. lol!

I hadn't bought one in ages, but today I was in the supermarket and the things were on sale for four bucks! Thank you Brexit for making my Terry's Chocolate Orange cheaper than it's been in years :)

Seems the alt-right isn't the only group that could use a backhand. I hope they don't see themselves as the voice of reason. If that were the case, reason has never been more hysterically unhinged.

I reckon they thought they were the voice of reason, right up 'til the moment they got backhanded by a Chinese nerd :lol

Taking apart a HT figure I've had for years since it always bugged me how loose the left elbow was... and get it done without destroying anything and getting all the joints fixed.

Back