The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question is, how much is it gonna drop every season, because it has steadily been dropping.

And it will continue to, just like every other show has, the tv model is changing and the old metrics no longer tell the whole story.

The show is one of the most successful on tv and it's spinoff show that only talks about it is also one of the most successful.

The show has its own conventions that are heavily attended. Daryl has a dumb show about motorcycles that is successful enough to warrant multiple seasons.

You're welcome to not like the show but there are tons of people who do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it will continue to, just like every other show has, the tv model is changing and the old metrics no longer tell the whole story.

The show is one of the most successful on tv and it's spinoff show that only talks about it is also one of the most successful.

The show has its own conventions that are heavily attended. Daryl has a dumb show about motorcycles that is successful enough to warrant multiple seasons.

You're welcome to not like the show but there are tons of people who do

Well yeah it is like i told ween, the show is looking for the soap opera fanbase and those people will watch anything, but for how long?
The show is just gonna repeat itself. You also forget how there arent that many things they can do that they havent done already

Well yeah it is like i told ween, the show is looking for the soap opera fanbase and those people will watch anything, but for how long?
The show is just gonna repeat itself. You also forget how there arent that many things they can do that they havent done already

So there are shows that don't want a fan base?

Every show on tv now would kill for the walking dead's numbers. The show will go well over 120 episodes and hit 11 or 12 years easily and you want to act like that's a bad thing?

My wife and I have been rewatching the show since the beginning an the earlier seasons , they are so much better and keeps you entertained than the newer seasons.

Not only is Walking Dead the highest rated show on cable not including football, Talking Dead is one of the highest rated shows on cable as well.
None of the ratings factor in online streaming which is why ratings are down for every show.

It's fine if people don't like the show for content reasons but you can't cite terrible ratings when it's the most popular show on tv

I only said the ratings were dropping, which they are. Everything I’ve read indicates that even considering VOD and piracy the viewership is dramatically slipping.

I’m not rooting for it to fail.

I admire Hardwick. He’s the hardest working ho on the block. And when your primary customer is Scott Gimple that can’t be easy.

Back