The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTEI seriously doubt his dad would throw Gimple and AMC under the bus for a ruse.... ][/QUOTE]

could be they asked him to say that stuff and act all pissed off to throw folks off the scent :dunno

How in the hell do you get bit There?

Seems a very awkward part of the body to be bitten on. And once the Zombie Gets leverage on you to a degree It can bite you there, how do you get away before it can finish the job.

I have my doubts, since they always show characters in the moment when they got bit. Something's fishy here.

And the bite takes some meat with it. That bite is just teeth marks.

They have lied flat out about things before so it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is all just put on. I'll love it if it is.

And the bite takes some meat with it. That bite is just teeth marks.

They have lied flat out about things before so it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is all just put on. I'll love it if it is.

Meh.

But I guess it worked (to a degree), I'm talking about it.

Didnt feel shocked or saddened by it, like I did in previous seasons, just ambivalent.

The writing has really suffered this season.

No, you don't care. This is just another excuse for you to hate on the show.

HOW can you DEFEND THIS???? seriously wtf. as much as joke and mess around this is f--ed up from the network.... i know you love this soap but come on lady...
GO do a google search on last night's episode and see how many people are turning against it, I know I've joked in the past but this is f--ed up. How can you be so okay with them doing this? im being serious now, completely serious. First the Creator of the COMIC sues them and now they screw up one of the biggest characters of the comic? wtf ween

and if you cared about the show you SHOULD be worried because Carl played an important part... from now on the show is not gonna follow the comic, they CANT

whats so unbelievable that i cared about carl? even when you dummies used to say those "stay in the house Coral" jokes

It's the one sticking point that bothered me about this show, isn't even the show, it was this mentality that it's above criticism.

HOW can you DEFEND THIS???? seriously wtf. as much as joke and mess around this is f--ed up from the network.... i know you love this soap but come on lady...
GO do a google search on last night's episode and see how many people are turning against it, I know I've joked in the past but this is f--ed up. How can you be so okay with them doing this? im being serious now, completely serious. First the Creator of the COMIC sues them and now they screw up one of the biggest characters of the comic? wtf ween

and if you cared about the show you SHOULD be worried because Carl played an important part... from now on the show is not gonna follow the comic, they CANT

whats so unbelievable that i cared about carl? even when you dummies used to say those "stay in the house Coral" jokes
I'm not defending anything. I'm going to wait till it plays out. Actors lose their jobs all the time. You should be more upset about all the ones losing their jobs over accusations rather than about an actor who may've lost his job from a show you hate.

[emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

i might hate the show NOW (just like thousands of people) but i still love the CHARACTERS... one thing i did wanted to see was for carl to talk to negan at the end... believe it or not thats something i was looking forward to. hes one of the originals. as crappy as the show is not i still care about them
besides im just one man.... but look at the damage this little ruse is gonna cost them. forget me.... people might not come back ruse or not. this is the kind of stuff that makes people not wanna come back

I don't know, or really care that much, but I don't think he's going to actually be off the show.

I think the Showrunners are just going for cheap hype by creating this turmoil.

So it can't follow the comics now... boooo hooooo. Now I can't feel superior to everyone who doesn't read the comics and spoil things for them.. booo hooooo.

I thought Carl was kind of annoying and I'm ok with him getting bumped off.

This show:

A) needed to only be 10 episodes per season
B) needs better longevity in the quality of writing
C) desperately needs a shakeup.

So it can't follow the comics now... boooo hooooo. Now I can't feel superior to everyone who doesn't read the comics and spoil things for them.. booo hooooo.

I thought Carl was kind of annoying and I'm ok with him getting bumped off.

if the show drags as it is now imagine whats gonna happen when they can do whatever they want :lol:lol

this will truly Fully become days of our lives now, i fully expect them to make a lot of episodes without walkers since they can save on budget.
and thats okay if thats what the channel wanted all along. it just sucks that the show is not gonna resemble what it used to be at all anymore.
i can even predict future seasons where there arent any zombies shown at all. thats what the studio wanted from the beginning. i still remember when the studio asked if "can we just hear the zombies but not show them? can we just hear the moans off camera"

This show:

A) needed to only be 10 episodes per season
B) needs better longevity in the quality of writing
C) desperately needs a shakeup.

yep :lecture :exactly:

With all of the negative talk this show has been getting they needed to shake things up so they knocked off at me of the two or three character's no one would expect.

I think GOT has it perfectly structured. They have lots of stories (almost excessive at times), but each story is decent-awesome. And they fit them all into 10 episodes (though last 2 seasons are short).

I wish Marvel Netflix shows were shorter too...way too much filler

https://bloody-disgusting.com/edito...lking-dead-finale-ratings-hit-concerning-low/

Even With Promise of a Shocker, “The Walking Dead” Finale Ratings Hit Concerning Low

This past Sunday night’s mid-season finale of “The Walking Dead” averaged a 3.4 rating in adults 18-49 and grabbed 7.9 million viewers, giving Season 8 the lowest rated mid-season finale since the second season‘s had a 3.5 rating and 6.6 million viewers.

Back