The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are still holding on to the idea that the GOV. survived?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Come on!! He wa run through with a katana, shot in the head, and surrounded by zombies!!!!!

The Governor, Osama, Hitler, all buried at sea with Megatron. Or are they...

Bit of googling and ogling tonight methinks. :naughty

G4Q4A.gif

To all the people thinking I'm crazy for THINKING the Gov COULD be alive......you realize you're watching a TV show about zombies, right?

For the record, I don't think he is alive...but...ya..

People are still holding on to the idea that the GOV. survived?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Come on!! He wa run through with a katana, shot in the head, and surrounded by zombies!!!!!

Hershel lived through alcoholism, a leg amputation and the plague. Well, at least for a little while. :lol

Obviously because she's alive and well. She's just chilling with Morgan's son at the local Chuck E Cheese.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Really? Cause I seem to remember Rick shooting her right in the face, did you miss that episode? Anyways, the Governor could be dead but it's also very possible he's not.

Because Sophia was alive when Rick shot her. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

To all the people thinking I'm crazy for THINKING the Gov COULD be alive......you realize you're watching a TV show about zombies, right?

People on Facebook are wondering the same thing. I'm not serious about it either. You just never know.

I still like the idea of the walker pet. :lol

well the Bride in Kill Bill survived a shot the head and a beatdown.... so yeah, It Could be

I tune into this show cause its marginally entertaining, if the governor comes back then I'm done with this show.

Don't keep talking like that! The writers will take it as a challenge and bring him back just for spite! :lol

If the Governor Comes Back....

We RIOT!!!!

Back