The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you forgetting the fact that Lily shot him in the face at point blank range? That would surely do him in I should think. :lol

But the fact is we don't know for sure she shot him in the face. That's my hang up. On a show that is not at all shy with violence, why 'kill' the bad guy off like that. I've seen far too many horror movies and if the bad guy is 'killed' off screen, he is never really dead.

She points the gun and you hear the shot, but like someone else said, could someone have shot her?

I'm just putting this out here since you all know how TV works. :lol

Exactly. Or she could have shot him the chest or foot for all we know. A random gun shot while looking at a chess piece could mean anything. Maybe she wants him to turn into a zombie as a further punishment much like The Gov did with Merle?

I for one won't be convinced the Governor is truly dead until we see his corpse - walking or not. I felt the reason Michonne didn't just slice him up the middle after the stab or slice his head off is because she isn't done with him yet. We still don't know what happened to Michonne after all. She could have come back and stopped Lily. We just don't know enough yet to come to definitive conclusion IMO.

And for those siting Morrissey in confirming the Governor's death, just last week he said he hopes to see the Governor make it through to Season 5 at least. He already knew what happened. And the week before that on Talking Dead he said the Governor was a changed man. He clearly loves messing with the fans :lol

That would have been cool had Michonne cut him up to use as a pack mule. I just can't see DM wanting to stick around for that gig. :lol

I certainly hope The Gov is dead. I mean, where else can you go with that character before he's tying the characters to train tracks and twirling his mustache directly into the camera. His story is told, move on.

Well, if the Gov does come back it'll be as a walker because he got stabbed through the heart with a sword. Through the heart! With a sword!! It's not like there's an emergency room nearby, and even if there was, you still wouldn't survive that.

he won't come back as a walker, cause he got shot in the head?, but as a ghost!

when rick have one of his indecisiveness mood, he'll have hershell on his right telling him to do good; and the govt on his left telling him to just do it!!!

I think Andrea may still be alive too. We never saw her death. We only heard a gun shot. I think she put some of Milton's guts on her neck to make it look like she was bit and then made a pact with Michonne to fake her own death. This whole season whenever Michonne went searching for the Governor, it was just code for a booty call with Andrea. In fact, that is where Michonne was headed at the end of the last episode. Another booty call with Andrea. :lecture

he won't come back as a walker, cause he got shot in the head?, but as a ghost!

when rick have one of his indecisiveness mood, he'll have hershell on his right telling him to do good; and the govt on his left telling him to just do it!!!

As cheesy as that sounds, I actually don't hate that idea. It would make a cool scene.

I think Andrea may still be alive too. We never saw her death. We only heard a gun shot. I think she put some of Milton's guts on her neck to make it look like she was bit and then made a pact with Michonne to fake her own death. This whole season whenever Michonne went searching for the Governor, it was just code for a booty call with Andrea. In fact, that is where Michonne was headed at the end of the last episode. Another booty call with Andrea. :lecture

:lol WTF?! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Now explain the cartridge case hitting the floor coming from a revolver! :lol

I mean, in theory, it could have happened like that had we not seen the bite wound on her neck/shoulder. I can accept them wanting to make her death more tasteful. More honorable in a sense. But the show's first main bad guy, I don't buy that one. Who DIDN'T want to see him die a horrible death? Not some off camera 'artistic' death.

Plus its odd to keep DM around for 3 episodes and a cameo only to have him gone so soon. I don't think we've seen the last of him - dead or alive.

No more ridiculous than the Governor still being alive. :lol
Yeah, no. Far more ridiculous.

They just spent two episodes building up the Governor and making him an interesting character for once. The fact that they didn't show his death is very odd. And we don't 100% know the intentions of his new girlfriend. She might have shot him in the head, she might have shot him somewhere else, she might have shot the ground next to him hoping to see him suffer as he transforms into a walker, etc.

He's probably dead, but there's definitely a chance that he isn't. They spent a lot of time on this character and not only gave him an underwhelming "death", but a very strange one at that.

There is absolutely no chance that Andrea is alive. Her death was perfectly understandable.

Then you'd be a moron. I clearly saw Hershel's neck sliced almost in half.

I didn't say the Governor might still be alive because we didn't see his death. The only reason I think he might still be alive is because his death was so odd and underwhelming. It just seemed like a really stupid way to end the character that they've been building up. The fact that they didn't show it only strengthens the argument that he's still alive (or a walker).

Then you'd be a moron. I clearly saw Hershel's neck sliced almost in half.

I didn't say the Governor might still be alive because we didn't see his death. The only reason I think he might still be alive is because his death was so odd and underwhelming. It just seemed like a really stupid way to end the character that they've been building up. The fact that they didn't show it only strengthens the argument that he's still alive (or a walker).

We did see it. He was stabbed through the heart, you don't survive that.

They just spent two episodes building up the Governor and making him an interesting character for once.

Which means jack ****. They brought Bernthol back last season for a 3 minute flashback Lori had and a 1/2 second vision from Rick. They also brought Lennie James back as Morgan for a single episode to show he'd turned crazy. It's easily believable that they'd bring Morrissey's Governor back for a few episodes to build up the attack at the prison and close his arc. Without the build-up, the mid-season finale wouldn't have been even remotely as dramatic as it was. One could use your same logic for Hershall and we know he's dead. :lol

Anybody who believes the gov is not dead must be the same people who claimed last season that Lori was still alive because her body was never seen

They just spent two episodes building up the Governor and making him an interesting character for once. The fact that they didn't show his death is very odd. And we don't 100% know the intentions of his new girlfriend. She might have shot him in the head, she might have shot him somewhere else, she might have shot the ground next to him hoping to see him suffer as he transforms into a walker, etc.

He's probably dead, but there's definitely a chance that he isn't. They spent a lot of time on this character and not only gave him an underwhelming "death", but a very strange one at that.

There is absolutely no chance that Andrea is alive. Her death was perfectly understandable.

So because you either don't understand or are not fulfilled by the Governor's death, you therefore think he could still be alive? Okie dokie.

Back