The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ****ing it? 16 episodes to kill of Andrea? Wow. Just. ****ing wow.

I'm glad she's dead. But I really wish she ended up ****ing that up, and they had a scene like this...

southparksuicide.gif

Also, I don't get why the show's writers and directors seem to want to make two separate things that don't correlate to each other at all. In the scene, Carl's logic was sound. Hershal said DROP IT...the kid was trying to hand it over. That seemed like a ruse in the making to me. Carl rightfully shot him...

But then he tells Rick he just shot him because....uh....he felt like it?

I felt like the director filmed it one way, and the writers wrote it a different way. Very confusing.

Yeah, what did that Frank guy say? "Everything is gonna end, the end is coming". :lol

Liked the cross at the end. Easter appropriate.

I know the behind the scenes reason...but...they brought Woodbury to the Prison...but WHY NOT MOVE THE PRISION TO WOODBURY!!??? Why would anyone logically make that choice. The Gov has 3 people fighting for him. He's no threat.

Or hell, write a reason to NOT go to Woodbury. Maybe their's no food. Or something. Jeeez.

Yeah, I think Carl made the right call.
The other kid was weighing his odds and taking too long.
Ah well still got Thrones tonight I won't be disappointed with that.

Also, I don't get why the show's writers and directors seem to want to make two separate things that don't correlate to each other at all. In the scene, Carl's logic was sound. Hershal said DROP IT...the kid was trying to hand it over. That seemed like a ruse in the making to me. Carl rightfully shot him...

But then he tells Rick he just shot him because....uh....he felt like it?

I felt like the director filmed it one way, and the writers wrote it a different way. Very confusing.

Yeah, I think there were alternate takes and stuff. You know, rewrites, reshoots, etc.

If you watch the behind the scenes stuff, there are things that aren't even in the episode. Hell, Milton is in there as a walker in the room WITH glasses. He didn't have glasses in the episode.

I wonder if that was originally what was planned. Also wonder if they always planned to kill Andrea. That might have been why Holden was getting all defensive on her last visit to Talking Dead.

very anti-climatic

Pretty much. I wanted Andrea to bite it but that was a lame way to do it. The battle was a joke and the writers didn't have the ***** to kill the governor and find someone else to be the antagonist (besides the zombies). I love this show but it went out with a whimper tonight.

I don't think so. I think it's exactly what you said. The writers wrote that character so badly, they killed her off for the fans.

That's apparently easier then actually trying and giving the actress some actual well made material to work with.

Honestly, it didn't justify anything Andrea did. It didn't make me feel sorry for her. It made me realize how much time was wasted on this character when she amounted to nothing. Not a goddamn thing.

It's just....I don't know. Pointless. And in life, that may be fine...but this is a TV show. And pointless nillistic realism, isn't why I watch network TV shows.

Maybe a good movie or two....but eh.

Then all I was thinking about towards the end, as the Governor and his men were running away from the "climactic prison battle, season finale" was why the hell they wrapped up Merle so quick. He had a great last episode and went out the best, but when you see this last one, it's like his death was for nothing. Just a way to get rid of him.

And then Andrea too. 16 episodes, just for this?

The Governor is a pretty lucky dude. Andrea could have knifed his *** (unless he was up when he was sleeping), she could have blew his head off if Milton didn't mess around, and Merle had him in his sights until Ben and that Walker ****ed it up.

Where was he headed off to if not the prison or Woodsbury? Is he just chilling with Martinez and Bowman?

I'd be pissed if they killed him off or he just went missing, never to be heard from again between episodes.

EDIT:

Nevermind.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-governor-returning-david-morrissey-431929

I enjoyed today's episode. I have a feeling that the Govenor will be coming back with an army. My biggest problem was all the commercials. Jeez like every five minutes AMC was pluggin a tv show, a videogame, or a movie. I like a little entertainment with my advertising!

My biggest problem was all the commercials. Jeez like every five minutes AMC was pluggin a tv show, a videogame, or a movie. I like a little entertainment with my advertising!

Thats why I can't stand to watch live TV anymore. And I understand its far worse in the US than it is in the UK and Ireland.

Rick and Michonne romance? Dafuq you people watching? I took it as Rick was surprised she not only forgave him but was totally cool about it. Notice how Merle was careful to tell her Rick was the only other one in on it too and not Hershel or Daryl.

Plus after listening to Tyrese on Talking Dead he apparently worked with Michonne on Broadway. I would say now he's part of the group its only a matter of time until he and her are a couple. They'll get rid of that girl he's with in no time.

And yea, the whole series is much better on DVD. The commericals don't feel as long when you've already seen the episode and are rewatching seasons but for a new one it sucks.

Back