The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it seems Carl has finally become the emotionless killer everyone always wanted him to be. It should be interesting.

I don't think people wanted him to be an emotionless killer. It was just nice to see him being able to hold his own in the beginning of the season, going from "problem child" causing mischeif and killing Dale, to a valuable member who goes on runs. Watching a kid have that level of maturity was very interesting, but he took what Morgan said too seriously.

This episode definitely made me want a Governor figure like now.

I've got the Funko one on preorder. Loving that line.

Well, the tv show is truly charting its own course.....they've clearly taken the comic and thrown it out the window.....not sure if I like that or not, but when people die that still live in the source material world, it always catches me off guard

Still pissed at Meryl more than anything

If you take all of the commercials out, then the show would only be like 20 minutes. Geez!

A lot of people have been complaining about the number of commercials, but I didn't notice any difference. It always seems like there's a ton of commercials on this show.

Tough crowd, lol.........Andrea was annoying as hell, unlike the comic version of her, so happy to see her go

I was amazed at the amt of commercials tonight for cool stuff

Iron Man 3
Last of Us
Zombie Island RT
Star Trek 2
Minority Report 2 aka Oblivion

Didn't like that episode, bad season finale. The last Merle episode was much better in my opinion.

Can't believe the Governor didn't get killed, but I'm glad, he's a great villain. That was crazy how he mowed down all his men without batting an eye (lol).

Pretty ****ty send off for Andrea too, especially for a season 1 original. I guess people that hated her got their wish. I thought as a main character she was better than that. That wasn't Laurie Holden, that was the writers ****ing her up. I liked her last lines, basically "I tried to please you, tried to help", sort of worked for both the actual story and the fans. We've seen her in worse situations and she got out of it easily. They clearly just wrote her off.

Then that "battle", hahaha, sort of a joke. Merle had a great redemption last episode but now it's almost like it was for nothing. He could have stayed back and joined the fray and lived. He had so much more potential too. Sorta disappointing.

And man, taking in the elderly from Woodsbury? Huh? Possible Michonne and Rick romance? Come on.

First episode I've ever really been disappointed in, especially with a season finale.

Didn't like that episode, bad season finale. The last Merle episode was much better in my opinion.

Can't believe the Governor didn't get killed, but I'm glad, he's a great villain. That was crazy how he mowed down all his men without batting an eye (lol).

Pretty ****ty send off for Andrea too, especially for a season 1 original. I guess people that hated her got their wish. I thought as a main character she was better than that. That wasn't Laurie Holden, that was the writers ****ing her up. I liked her last lines, basically "I tried to please you, tried to help", sort of worked for both the actual story and the fans. We've seen her in worse situations and she got out of it easily. They clearly just wrote her off.

Then that "battle", hahaha, sort of a joke. Merle had a great redemption last episode but now it's almost like it was for nothing. He could have stayed back and joined the fray and lived. He had so much more potential too. Sorta disappointing.

And man, taking in the elderly from Woodsbury? Huh? Possible Michonne and Rick romance? Come on.

First episode I've ever really been disappointed in, especially with a season finale.

Agreed, expected more from the finale, and why would all those people just leave? Where did the Gov and his douches go? Just drive off? Didnt make any sense. Oh well still love this show

Good episode for one reason and one reason only... Divergence from the book. I literally have ZERO idea where this is going. And I love that.

Back