The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Oh man!

Tonight's episode was...

full-of-win.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Ok, this now seems more plausible based on some things that happened in tonights episode.

The way Rick was trying to convince Shane about the two guards, it definitely makes me think he knows something along those lines.

Terrific episode all around tonight. So damn good.

Best episode in a while, no wasting time with unneeded characters. Loved when the first zombie just sort of flopped out of the window, and then 6 others just walked right through it like it wasn't even there.

The gun through the head and TCM field zombie were pretty nice, only thing that bothers me is intentionally cutting yourself around so much foreign blood. I know its not established how infection occurs but damn, better safe then sorry.

Also it's definately airborne now imo, most likely everyones infected, and anyone who dies will come back.

I guess we know who the alpha male is now, Rick is the man:yess:, when I seen the comming attrations to this episode I thought shane was gonna win the fight but I glad I was wrong. I love this show:inlove

Rick kicked some serious a___... :yess:

Get to watch Daryl use his interrogation skills next week. :clap

Unless someone proves me otherwise I think the zombie walking along the field was a symbol that shane's darkness still continues on like at the final scene. It shows that shanes darkness hasnt gone even after the talk rick and him had.

Guys and Gals enlighten me with this I'll put a spoiler for those who haven't seen tonights episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Unless someone proves me otherwise I think the zombie walking along the field was a symbol that shane's darkness still continues on like at the final scene. It shows that shanes darkness hasnt gone even after the talk rick and him had.

Shane probably thought he was going to die, or be on his own, alot was likely going through his head on that bus. It could be that, it could be his realization that he could have been like that zombie literally, bitten and infected and a mindless wanderer, or that he could have been alive, but left alone, by himself, again aimlessly wandering.

Though its probably a little bit of it all, he knows he has to play ball and be more stable if theres going to be anything/anyone worth living for but he wants to be the one making the calls still, not Rick.

Guys and Gals enlighten me with this I'll put a spoiler for those who haven't seen tonights episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Movie Magic.

Another great episode! Only three more left, though. I can't wait to see how they wrap this season up.

Okay......now I'm a bit confused.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Your asking was the entire episode Shane daydreaming over the course of 10 seconds while he watched the field zombie?

No. Just the same shot going out and coming back.

Okay......now I'm a bit confused.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back