The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

??????

Can I please get a straight answer about when this starts?

I missed the first season because I didnt have AMC on Canadian satellite, so I picked it up today on bluray. Watched 2 episodes so far and it is a good show, but his wife sure is a Ho', shes screwing his ex-partner out in the woods already? How long was he in the hospital for? She sure did "rebound" fast. :slap
Im starting the 3rd episode now.

Last edited:

??????

Can I please get a straight answer about when this starts?

On the Season One cover it says Season Two is coming Fall of 2011. I'm guessing around Halloween again or maybe just a bit sooner. So start looking in September.

I thought Christmas was in July, now Fall is in July too? Easter is later this year. Did they move it to July?

You guys are awesome! :)

When I was talking to the crew on Tuesday night they said they don't have a date pinned down yet, but everyone felt close to Halloween would be the right thing for the show. Even in all of their advertisements they are crafting, and on the blu ray, they have only listed it as returning in fall '11.

So sorry. No exact date yet. :(

Could still be July!

The Shane-Rick drama contributes too much to the show for them to just put an end to it. In fact it's going to get worse before it gets any better. Lori is probably going to be pregnant in season 2. And guess what, Rick ain't the daddy...:rock

the latest info i found on it, and no real mention of release dates:

https://www.dailyblam.com/news/2011...season-two-will-raise-the-bar-on-sex-violence

Back