The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Spoiler Spoiler:

Only three more episodes? Crap!!!
The first season of Breaking Bad was also very short. I guess they did this intentionally so that if the show wasn't a hit, they could cut their losses while still producing a complete "season" that folks could pick up on DVD, etc.

Fantastic episode last night, btw. What a great show.

Another stellar episode last night. One hour is definitely not long for this, but I am so glad they didn't make this a movie, way too much stuff to fit into two hours.

Spoiler Spoiler:
He may have used his belt as a tourniquet, that's probably why there wasn't any blood.

Spoiler Spoiler:

He may have used his belt as a tourniquet, that's probably why there wasn't any blood.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A zombie wouldn't bother to do that.

Sounds plausible. I like the way you think. :wave
Yeah, it's not very hard to tie something around your arm to resrict the flow of blood. Hell I do it a few times a week from falling asleep on my arm. :lol If Zombies were knocking at my door, I'd cut off my hand, but I wouldn't want to bleed to death in the process.

I still don't think it's his. :dunno

If not his then whose? No geeks got through the door and they were gone when Rick and the "rescue party" got there with the door still chained so it had to be Merle's hand, right?

My guess it is his. Blade was too ____ty to cut through the cuffs so he cuts through his hand. Classic Saw style.

Of course it's his hand.

I am wondering how he managed to get off the roof - the helicopter is a good idea, but it didn't seem like there was a ton of landing room.

While we all know he had plenty of time to work, he didn't know that. He had no way of knowing what was holding the door shut, and how long it would hold - it might snap at any time. Even knowing there was a lock and chain, you have to admit that with them cramming against the door, you'd be in a pretty big hurry to get the Hell out of there.

Yes, but then there's season 2! :yess:

But that won't be for a while of course. :monkey2

Hopefully they're already working on it... the wait is going to feel like torture!

We're starting to see Shane's true colors now, that's for sure. So he lied to Lori about Rick eh? That sure does put the whole "whore" thing to bed...

Shane was probably thought he was doing right at first, and he had good reason to think so--until he slept with her.

Back