The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh

Snap.

I did not think of that but that would be sweet.

Not interested in continuing the hand debate myself (I think it is clearly Merle's); but I do certainly enjoy the slow, lumbering almost zombie-like pace of the show. It's as if the writer's/producers :)bow) believe in their work and are giving it a dignity as it unfolds. :clap

Oh, they must have remembered this doesn't air on Fox. :slap :lol

This I don't understand????
Spoiler Spoiler:

The funny thing is the tool set fell on the other side of the walkway. I am sure he could have kicked out one of those stick like metal poles. Those things were covered and a bit eroded in rust. Probably why they didn't have the actor kick at them, heh.

Whats sort of stupid is rick wouldn't allow for someone to be driving a car while the alarm is going off all the way back to camp because he knows that sound attracts the dead...and yet he dose nothing? Thats a bit out of character.

Man talk about another awesome episode! So good my wife is now hooked too and she hates any kind of "horror" I agree with Devilof76, my gut tells me that Merle did not cut his hand off. Not sure why but it doesn't sit right with me.

Episode 3 ended with an excellent cliffhanger, I love stuff like that.

As for Shane, its very simple, he had a moment of weakness and lied to Lori to get in her pants. I don't think he's a bad person but rather made a stupid dumbass mistake. The truth will come out in either episode 4 or 5 and Rick will take action.

Merle will be the next 3 episodes biggest issue .............. I think aside from zombie attacks there will be a massive power struggle.

I just wish this show was at least 10-12 episodes long. SO good!

The funny thing is the tool set fell on the other side of the walkway. I am sure he could have kicked out one of those stick like metal poles. Those things were covered and a bit eroded in rust. Probably why they didn't have the actor kick at them, heh.
Yea, like I said before, you can tell that the actor was restraining himself during the scene while he was trying to get himself free, probably as to not break the metal pole.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Man talk about another awesome episode! So good my wife is now hooked too and she hates any kind of "horror" I agree with Devilof76, my gut tells me that Merle did not cut his hand off. Not sure why but it doesn't sit right with me.

Episode 3 ended with an excellent cliffhanger, I love stuff like that.

As for Shane, its very simple, he had a moment of weakness and lied to Lori to get in her pants. I don't think he's a bad person but rather made a stupid dumbass mistake. The truth will come out in either episode 4 or 5 and Rick will take action.

Merle will be the next 3 episodes biggest issue .............. I think aside from zombie attacks there will be a massive power struggle.

I just wish this show was at least 10-12 episodes long. SO good!

Merle didn't cut his hand off yet theres blood all over the cuffs. BUT then again.....there would have been a bunch of blood all over that spot where the hand was. Fairly blood free floor I must say.....

As for Shane, how would he have known if Rick was alive. Didn't they say the hospital was overrun with them? I kinda question how Rick would be alive then though. His door was blockcaded or locked?

I kinda question how Rick would be alive then though. His door was blockcaded or locked?

I've wondered about that myself since the beginning, and even wondered about that with Cillian Murphy's character in 28 Days Later. Maybe being comatose with the lowered heart rate and respiratory rate prevents zombies from "sensing" you? :dunno

As for Shane, how would he have known if Rick was alive. Didn't they say the hospital was overrun with them? I kinda question how Rick would be alive then though. His door was blockcaded or locked?

Thats why I said I don't think he's necessarily a bad person but rather made a bonehead mistake. Whether he did know or assumed or even straight out lied he still lied to Lori. I don't blame her for her reaction at least.

I've wondered about that myself since the beginning, and even wondered about that with Cillian Murphy's character in 28 Days Later. Maybe being comatose with the lowered heart rate and respiratory rate prevents zombies from "sensing" you? :dunno

That sounds fair enough to me.

I don't understand the hand debate. Of course it's his hand. Who's else can it be? No one came in or out as evidenced by the still locked door.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really love having gotten caught up with the comic-- I think it adds a great deal to knowing these (most of) characters from that world and comparing them to the storyline presented in the tv show...

did anyone else think that a zombie was going to surface up when Carl and Shane were wading in the water to catch frogs? :D

i'm glad shane beat the crap out of the fat ass wife beater. hope that fat ass swallows a shot gun at some point.

Wow, calm down. It is just an internet forum.

:exactly::goodpost: The name of this thread is "Movies & TV Show Discussion" and that is what we have been doing. I think it is great to have these debates both pro and con about the show. If is about an issue you have no interest in, then just skip ahead to the posts you do like.

Of course, we're still debating about the hand, we've already established precedent that small issues need to be debated for at least 300 posts before people can say "Enough already"

I think Merles hand is gonna become a zombie! But I don't believe it was Merles hand. It was a hand but not Merles hand. A hand was there but not Merles. I'm just not sure Merles hand was that hand. Merles hand. Hand of Merles or someone elses hand? Whats going on? I want to eat Merles hand even though its not his hand.

Back