The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

What I also think is funny is poor Carl is STILL getting ignored. Not for one second did Rick stop to think what Carl had just experienced. Instead he walks right past him and collapses in tears. Great father, Rick! :duh

He looked at him and Carl was all like.....

bertstare.jpg

so Rick walked over and had a meltdown.

Irony tho. lori responsible for shane's death and shanes baby responsible for her's

I actually wouldn't mind if Carl didn't end up capping her. Would be great to see her as a Walker and have Daryl plant one in between her eyes.

Does anyone else think there's more going on with Andrea than meets the eye? Maybe she is just tired of running and wants to be part of a group again, but there's something that feels very off about her new attitude, and she's seems to be making a concerted effort to get cozy with the Governor. The scene with Merle also had a strange, almost mainpulative vibe to it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't know? :dunno

Does anyone else think there's more going on with Andrea than meets the eye? Maybe she is just tired of running and wants to be part of a group again, but there's something that feels very off about her new attitude, and she's seems to be making a concerted effort to get cozy with the Governor. The scene with Merle also had a strange, almost mainpulative vibe to it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, I don't know? :dunno

She thinks she's got shot at being the "Governess" to Moresseys Governor, nothing else.

tumblr_lm69us3PI81qcoifc.gif

I think we all wanted her to die....just not to bring it home like she did.....couldn't help but shed a tear....great job AMC....this show is on a whole other level now. It had to be done. Might as well make it hit home.

Lose a bro gain a bro.
Looks like this guy will pull his weight and be interesting.

Must be a bro quota or something.:lol

I thought it was the woman who gave Michonne and Andrea the tour.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Same person and not his daughter.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't believe I didn't figure out it was Andrew stalking outside the prison. For a show that prides itself on it's gore effects to purposely not give him a death scene should've made it obvious. I feel like a real dummy on that one.

Damn good ep - times like these, it doesn't matter if you've read the comic - things are different, so the Lori part was shocking.

And Andrew Lincoln hit it out of the park with his reaction to his wife's death.....

Damn good ep - times like these, it doesn't matter if you've read the comic - things are different, so the Lori part was shocking.

And Andrew Lincoln hit it out of the park with his reaction to his wife's death.....

After he looks at Carl... so good, sooooo good.

How does Lori die in the comic? Was she pregnant in it too?

Back