The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Great episode tonight!
I wonder why
Spoiler Spoiler:

Carl is stepping up and becoming a man!
Only 4 more episodes left until the break!

I'm guessing the baby was a zombie and ate it's way out in the comic?

Also, I'm a bit concerned where the whole Carol missing is going to come in. They did enough of that in season 2. :lol

Think she'll get picked up by the Governor's group?

got this today....haven't read it yet...
38AFB1DE-6520-49C9-A3F9-9D2F56141663-1805-0000013AF7B53825.jpg

along with these...
962AB454-2079-4294-A31B-D54E09152EE1-1805-0000013AEC9EC869.jpg

I've asked this before and never gotten a good answer, but how would an infant with no teeth and no strength eat it's way out of someone? If that is indeed what happened in the comics, I'm glad they didn't do it on the show.

I've asked this before and never gotten a good answer, but how would an infant with no teeth and no strength eat it's way out of someone? If that is indeed what happened in the comics, I'm glad they didn't do it on the show.

Oy, good point.

Maybe she died in child birth and ate the baby?

That's not what happened in the comic.

Just finished the episode and it bordered on the sublime....

Wow!----->Wow!----->Wow!

I'm going to watch it again right now. :lol

Looks like in next week's previews....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I'm a bit concerned where the whole Carol missing is going to come in. They did enough of that in season 2. :lol

Think she'll get picked up by the Governor's group?

No in the graphic novel
Spoiler Spoiler:

No in the graphic novel
Spoiler Spoiler:

That doesn't sound like something this show would shy away from. They probably just changed it for the same reason they've made all the other changes from the comics, to keep it fresh for those who've already read them.

I hope they make good use of Rick's meltdown, maybe he can clean house inside the prison. Nevermind. I see it in the previews. :lol

Outstanding show!

I'm not using spoiler tags in a spoiler thread.

I bet that Rick will never let anyone go (Andrew) without putting a bullet in their brain. That "lesson" was hammered home big time. Andrew really got his revenge on Rick.

Andrea is now at the top of my termination list now.

Merle for me is a wild card, I really don't know what he's up to.

Rick's group is going to have some troubles. An old man with one leg, a baby girl (hope she doesn't grow up to look like a female Shane), that's going to be difficult.

That kid really did do a number on them. Well he's dead now but if I were him I would of just tried to stick with the group. What's the prisoners names ?

I can't believe I didn't figure out it was Andrew stalking outside the prison. For a show that prides itself on it's gore effects to purposely not give him a death scene should've made it obvious. I feel like a real dummy on that one.

Said it two weeks ago to nam but he thought he was dead. I knew it was him Becuase . A. Showed him in the recap for this episode being locked with the zombies. B. didn't show him die when walking dead always shows a death. I knew it was him.

Said it two weeks ago to nam but he thought he was dead. I knew it was him Becuase . A. Showed him in the recap for this episode being locked with the zombies. B. didn't show him die when walking dead always shows a death. I knew it was him.

By that definition, is Lori not really a gonner either? :tap

I agree though, thats a basic horror movie rule. No on screen death = no death. Sometimes thats not even the case :lol

By that definition, is Lori not really a gonner either? :tap

I agree though, thats a basic horror movie rule. No on screen death = no death. Sometimes thats not even the case :lol

Lori's definitely dead, but we didn't actually see Carl deliver the coup de gras, so...

Going by past times when Carl failed to kill, zombie Lori will be back to kill someone ala Dale.

Back