The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Season 3 is off to a great start. Loved it and was sad at same time.

Rick pissed me off when he didnt grab his baby....and did carl really shoot her,really?

I love the comics, but I think the way the tv show handled the Lori baby storyline was even better. Absolutely in awe of this show.

Best show on tv. Period. :lecture

HOLY ****.
emot-stare.gif

Great episode. Andrea is starting to get annoying again. I expect she's gonna learn the hard way just how right Michonne is.

Also, the Governor mentioned his daughter... :panic:

Yes he did and that should be an interesting reveal! :panic:

Anyone else think that Merle might go against the Governor after Rick's group is found?

Called it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, you did! For sure I thought he was a goner. :lol Something else I wondered rewatching last week's episode, and how he acted toward Andrea this episode, anybody else think the naked chick face down in the bed in the Governor's room...

!!!Comic Spoiler!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, you did! Something else I wondered rewatching last week's episode, and how he acted toward Andrea this episode, anybody else think the chick face down in the bed in the Governor's room...

!!!Comic Spoiler!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mother****er that was a TOUGH episode to watch. Excellent writing and unreal acting by Andrew Lincoln. This show is surreal.

Rick pissed me off when he didnt grab his baby....and did carl really shoot her,really?

He just lost his wife!

Well, since we didn't actually see Carl shoot her, who knows?! :lol

So sad seeing rick break down at the end. He went through so much.

!!!Comic Spoiler Still!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :lol

:horror:thud::horror:thud::horror

Well, since we didn't actually see Carl shoot her, who knows?! :lol

I think Carl did shoot her. He had a stone cold look on his face after he did the deed.

:google

Wow! And I thought the season opener was intense and awesome! This season has only gotten better and better! Its going to be hard for it not to at least get nominated for best Drama this year, if not win it. Mad Men and Breaking Bad have NOTHING on the Walking Dead this year :drool

Just goes to show you how quickly things can change. Two main characters down in 1 episode!

Back