The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TD is ok when they have "fans" of the show on it and they talk about the episode that currently aired and speculate on future episodes. Because thats like what me and my friends do.

Its when they have Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple, or any other cast member on that it takes a nosedive. They NEVER answer any questions because they can't. Its all a big **** tease and a giant waste of time.

And I agree with an earlier post, Marilyn Manson should never be allowed on set ever again.

I watch TWD and don't have a problem with it. It's not ground breaking TV and if they stopped doing it I wouldn't cry but I don't hate it like a lot of you. Also, 100% agree with the Marilyn Manson episode. WTF was that?? :lol

TD is ok when they have "fans" of the show on it and they talk about the episode that currently aired and speculate on future episodes. Because thats like what me and my friends do.

Its when they have Robert Kirkman, Scott Gimple, or any other cast member on that it takes a nosedive. They NEVER answer any questions because they can't. Its all a big **** tease and a giant waste of time.

And I agree with an earlier post, Marilyn Manson should never be allowed on set ever again.
Yeah pretty much. I look at Hardwick as just a really big fan who got really lucky. He seems like he is genuinely really into TWD. Plus I think the comedy works well in contrast to such a dark show.
They need more guests like Chris Jericho
Agree completely. Surprisingly he's probably my favorite non cast member on the show so far.

Jericho was good and I even thought CM Punk has been good on there.

Yeah, CM Punk and Shirley Bennett are a great duo! They are both big fans of the show, intelligent, entertaining and thoughtful. The two episodes they have been on together have been some of the best Talking Dead episodes. I hope they continue the pairing of them this season too.

Manson and McFarlane have been some of the more awkward episodes :lol

That was kind of neat. I had never heard Norman talk normally before and I was kind of shocked that his voice is a lot different than Daryl. Seems to be a common thing with this show. :)

I had to watch it around 2:30 am and just about 10 minutes in, AMC froze. I kept waiting for them to catch the glitch but it went on so long I said forget it and went to bed. I'll have to catch it again later.

did you guys see this? :lol

MRt7p6O.jpg

Back