Ankle peg fitment help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guites9

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased the Xensation Faora Ul figure. I managed to body swap with a phicen body (the stock body was too tiny). The main issue keeping this from being a successful swap is her boots. The phicen ankle ball joints are too small for the boots the figure comes with. I tried Blu tack, but that doesn't give the figure any stability and it want stand on its own. Any advice to address my issue?

- Thanks

Hello, I recently purchased the Xensation Faora Ul figure. I managed to body swap with a phicen body (the stock body was too tiny). The main issue keeping this from being a successful swap is her boots. The phicen ankle ball joints are too small for the boots the figure comes with. I tried Blu tack, but that doesn't give the figure any stability and it want stand on its own. Any advice to address my issue?

- Thanks

Depending on the actual size difference results may vary but you could try using shrink tube around the ball joint or just wrap a small piece of cloth around it and see if it's enough to create some friction...

this is what i do. cut felt tapes and wrap around the ball joint until you get the tightness you want.

All the above are worthy, I have used both methods. Recently I wanted to use some boots by Lim Toys with a Worldbox Body. The figure feet ball joints were too large, following some deliberation and dark.passenger mutterings I applied a small amount of heat to the boots and pushed the ball joints in... success.

I have a dream that all figure body fittings may in the fullness of time be universal. Yes I know too easy.

All the above are worthy, I have used both methods. Recently I wanted to use some boots by Lim Toys with a Worldbox Body. The figure feet ball joints were too large, following some deliberation and dark.passenger mutterings I applied a small amount of heat to the boots and pushed the ball joints in... success.

I have a dream that all figure body fittings may in the fullness of time be universal. Yes I know too easy.
they cant even make car batteries universal after so many decades. you think they can with a doll ankle peg? 😂😂😂

update... she stands on her own.. thanks for the help. i used the shrink tubing. not perfect, but gets the job done.

Attachments

• 20240507_174931.jpg
    20240507_174931.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 0
I do not hence my last words, however we must not give up on hope my friend otherwise we would live in a world of mash.
maybe, just maybe if you can become the dictator and force standard ankle pegs upon all dollies. death penalty awaits for those that dare to defy the supreme order!

Back