The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know now that I think about it that tree walker box set for the blu-rays is really lame. I can't even tell you what scene that was from and it doesn't say anything about season 4. What they SHOULD have done was something like this and have a partial walker on the ground representing the one Maggie killed to use the guts to write the message.

TWD S4E15 i.jpg

I think the problem is they have to start developing a box set for the set around the time the trailer for the season airs (which would have been SDCC). Based on that trailer, the tree walker seemed kinda cool. They hadn't even shot terminus stuff at that point (they were around mid season finale time then I think). So they did the best with what they had. Plus is always going to be hard to top the Governor's fish tanks.

It's from when Hershel and Carl went outside when everyone was sick and Rick was out looking for meds. One of the more memorable walkers this season but yea, no where near the level of being recognizable like the fish tanks imo.

I think the problem is they have to start developing a box set for the set around the time the trailer for the season airs (which would have been SDCC). Based on that trailer, the tree walker seemed kinda cool. They hadn't even shot terminus stuff at that point (they were around mid season finale time then I think). So they did the best with what they had. Plus is always going to be hard to top the Governor's fish tanks.

I guess, it just would have been nice if they picked something a little more meaningful to the season than a random walker.

I guess, it just would have been nice if they picked something a little more meaningful to the season than a random walker.

something meaningful from the first half of season 4?

Maybe they could have tried to make a box set to look like the prison towers and the gate?

Then wait until the season is over.. or have the producers give them some ideas from the 2nd half of the season so they can get it ready then wait to show it until the episode airs. And anything prison related would have been better.

Although season 2 was the lame walker with screwdriver in his eye so I guess the tree walker is at least better then that one.

Last edited:
Then wait until the season is over.. or have the producers give them some ideas from the 2nd half of the season so they can get it ready then wait to show it until the episode airs. And anything prison related would have been better.

Although season 2 was the lame walker with screwdriver in his eye so I guess the tree walker is at least better then that one.

Even the Dissected Rabbit would have been better.

The prison has been the most iconic of season 3 and 4, it was what mattered most for them, it was what the Governor ended up needing.

They could have made the box set with these and maybe a walker trying to get in:

J3dWpK6.jpg

I finally saw the last episode of the season yesterday, and I have to say, it's probably my favorite episode in the entire series so far. I love how Rick never even hesitated against those yokel woodsmen. It reminded me of the bar scene from Season 2.

I finally saw the last episode of the season yesterday, and I have to say, it's probably my favorite episode in the entire series so far. I love how Rick never even hesitated against those yokel woodsmen. It reminded me of the bar scene from Season 2.

Glad you liked it man, it was worth going through all those slow episodes for that finally. Took long enough for him to return to his take no **** Nebraska attitude :lol

Yeah, I think I remember hearing that as well. I think is fine to have a “new” character on the show, at least people can’t spoil anything with him. :)

And it looks like the Season 4 Tree Walker box set is at Amazon for $91. Apparently the head and arm move when you take the blu-ray’s out. I think it was something like $130 on the AMC website so for $91 I MIGHT get it even though it should have been something better.

Kirkman said some time ago that he'll never make it into the comics.

what's his reasoning? he cant write for Daryl on the comic and is afraid to let fans down? what's the deal? whats the problem with introducing him? too interestong and he will outshine the others?

what's his reasoning? he cant write for Daryl on the comic and is afraid to let fans down? what's the deal? whats the problem with introducing him? too interestong and he will outshine the others?

I don't see any reason for them to put him in it. I don't know Kirkman's reasoning.

Back