The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see some snow scenes. I'm tired of seeing the same woods :lol

yea, but will be expensive. oh, well, some job for the snow peep; whether its real or not.

yeah too expensive. I'll put it this way, they would have to use the Zombie budget to afford the snow... So you would have a season in the snow but with zero walkers :rotfl

Am I the only one who remembers Atlanta recently being crippled by 2 inches of snow, because they so rarely see that kind of weather?
The show still takes place in Georgia, right? Or did I miss something?

Am I the only one who remembers Atlanta recently being crippled by 2 inches of snow, because they so rarely see that kind of weather?
The show still takes place in Georgia, right? Or did I miss something?

Yup, it was a mess there because they just couldn't handle it. And they're still in Georgia.

The Georgia question was rhetorical, I know they're still there. :wink1: Just seeing more than a few mentions of winter weather, including snow, made me wonder if some have forgotten where it was taking place. That is, if the horrible Southern drawls Rick & Maggie affect wasn't enough of a reminder. :lol

The people at Terminus would be salivating :drool at the sight of a fatty! :lol

that fatty rick stabbed over n over look fat, hehe.

any how, don't they know farming or know that protein might be good muscle building but carb is where the energy is at. they got plenty of land and fairly secure too. oh well, rationalizing in a zombie apocalypse is none sense.

Season 4 limited set:

993081_906841322675360_1985711240_n.jpg

I saw a pic on another board and it looked kid of crappy, but now that I see a better pic its not too bad. Not as good as the fish tank but not bad.

Season 4 TWD Bluray exclusive set (Tree Walker)

Just found this new collectible bluray set for season 4 walking dead, after getting the last one which was the fish tanks I'm very interested in this new one, looks 1/6 scale too:yess:

Due out August 26th

Walking-Dead-Season-3-and-4-blu-ray-comparison-640x350.png

walking-dead-season-4-blu-ray-tree-walker.jpg

Walking-Dead-Season-4-Limited-Edition-Blu-Ray-640x350.png

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-031.jpg

Last edited:
Back