Action Figure The Terminator(1984) Arm Surgery Table & Chair set Diorama By TFG.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone:wave
This is a commission thread for my arm surgery table & chair diorama from the movie The Terminator.
I am now ready to start taking preorders on these if anyone wants one
:stick

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Im confused!:lol What page is that quote from .P?
O_O

2-1.gif

Theres nothing to worry about here one way or another. Not as though TFG has taken any money up front. If he says he's still working on it then thats great but it'll take as long as it takes. He is but one man.

O_O

2-1.gif

:lol Now I get it!
Reminder to self - HURRY UP!:impatient:
:lol

Theres nothing to worry about here one way or another. Not as though TFG has taken any money up front. If he says he's still working on it then thats great but it'll take as long as it takes. He is but one man.

Thanks for understanding mate. Taking some money upfront would have certainly speeded the process up, but until I fully complete the prototype, there is no real guarantee that I can succesfully replicate this dio(in particular the molding/casting of the desk lamp parts...but dont worry, Im pretty sure it wont be a problem for me).
This is why I decided against asking for any money upfront until its 100% ready for production.
As soon as the prototype is fully completed, I can then ask for some money upfront and begin production on them.
Patience is key!:exactly:

Well, I just read thru this whole thread and I must say, that is truly some outstanding customizing!

The attention to details are amazing!!! You took this figure to the next level and beyond.

Great job bud! :)

:clap :clap :clap

Well, I just read thru this whole thread and I must say, that is truly some outstanding customizing!

The attention to details are amazing!!! You took this figure to the next level and beyond.

Great job bud! :)

:clap :clap :clap

Thanks a lot man.:) I really apreciate the kind words. The detail on your P1 elder is incredible too! Cant wait to see it all painted up.

i had a feeling that this thread should be checked today!

Back