Action Figure The Terminator(1984) Arm Surgery Table & Chair set Diorama By TFG.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is a pic of some testing I was doing on the older table for the weathering.
It looks strange because I was testing different colours and techniques all over it to find the right colour that matches the movie.

SAM_0839-1.jpg

SAM_0841-1.jpg

Close up of the dark green needle file tool packet(without the files inside) -

SAM_0440b.jpg

SAM_0445b.jpg

SAM_0450b.jpg

Last edited:
This stuff looks fantastic! Want!

Yes I agree! Im really digging this diorama alot the more I see of it. Its funny because when I first saw the promo pics of this figure and realized I was going to get him I wasnt all that hung up on the little surgery set he comes with. I thought they were kinda cool and a nice accessory but I doubted I'd use them except for maybe once just to check it out. Now with the stuff TFG is doing its really given true life to that set up. Looking good man :clap

:lecture Well I always deemed this look to be essential to display, yeah, its certainly helped by actually having a table for him to sit at. TFGs mods to the figure and the extra table junk he's creating are icing on the cake. I've yet to do any of the figure modding but at some point I'm going to try it. I've saved TFGs tutorial in my favourites list and can repost the links for anyone that wants.

I recently got the Batman interrogation room metal table and chairs sets but now I'm finding myself thinking that, since its going to be an option, I'd find it hard to say no to an accurate wood table and chair for this scene from Terminator plus all the tabletop junk.

After this someone needs to make the bed from the Terminator's apartment! Y'know where he sits when hes going through Sarah's diary and utters the immortal "___k you _sshole" line.

After this someone needs to make the bed from the Terminator's apartment! Y'know where he sits when hes going through Sarah's diary and utters the immortal "___k you _sshole" line.

Or better yet a sink and mirror diorama for the cutting of the eye scene. I'd love to have somrthing like that. I actually thought of that as soon as I saw what TFG was doing with with his table and chair dio.

Or better yet a sink and mirror diorama for the cutting of the eye scene. I'd love to have somrthing like that. I actually thought of that as soon as I saw what TFG was doing with with his table and chair dio.

Definitely. In fact I've kitbashed a T-800 for that very scene.

IMG_4404Small.jpg

IMG_4356Small.jpg

IMG_4349Small.jpg

IMG_4343Small.jpg

Damn, that's some great work there bud. If I wasn't so dedicated to display space, I'd be hitting you up via PM. Seriously, great job! Some of those shots even look like they could be film stills.

It is looking great so far! Yeah, I agree that the eye surgery scene should be the next diorama done after the arm surgery. I'm still getting together my T-800 figure. I'm missing some parts like the pants, boots, body and head sculpts. So I'm trying to complete him first.

But I still would be interested in option #2 for the arm surgery scene with the chair, table, lamp, and stuff on the table.

Keep up the great work! :wave

I've been watching the thread since quite sometime. Now that I've finished my thesis I'm contemplating getting one of these. TFG you still open to orders?

(P.S.: I'd love to see updated pics)

I've been watching the thread since quite sometime. Now that I've finished my thesis I'm contemplating getting one of these. TFG you still open to orders?

(P.S.: I'd love to see updated pics)

Yep, Im still open to orders.
I will put your name on the list but you can cancel at anytime before I need payment/deposits to be made(which wont be for a while yet)
Im going to keep this run limited to 10-15 pieces because I want to move onto other Dios after this one.
Been a bit lazy lately, but I will try and finish off the 1st prototype sets and show you guys some update pics.
Thanks.

Last edited:
It is looking great so far! Yeah, I agree that the eye surgery scene should be the next diorama done after the arm surgery. I'm still getting together my T-800 figure. I'm missing some parts like the pants, boots, body and head sculpts. So I'm trying to complete him first.

But I still would be interested in option #2 for the arm surgery scene with the chair, table, lamp, and stuff on the table.

Keep up the great work! :wave

Thanks a lot, bro!:)
I'll put you on the list.
I will look into making a eye surgery dio.

Impeccable work TFG! Looks fantastic! Very good eye on your attention to detail.

Thanks, sprig!
Much appreciated bro.

definitely looking forward to seeing option #2 finished. i may have to get one.

Thanks, I'll put you on the list.:duff

Looking good TFG!!!!

Thanks bro!:)

Damn, that's some great work there bud. If I wasn't so dedicated to display space, I'd be hitting you up via PM. Seriously, great job! Some of those shots even look like they could be film stills.

Thanks a lot, nam!
Very much appreciated.

:lecture:lecture:lecture VERY impressive!!! Much props on this TFG! :exactly:

Thanks, ski!
As always, I appreciate the kind words.

Back