Action Figure The Terminator(1984) Arm Surgery Table & Chair set Diorama By TFG.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm not on the list yet please count me in. Who am I kidding, its Terminator, of course I want an accurate table, lamp and all that stuff. I'll shift my current TDK metal table and chair to another little dio I'm planning - the bullet removal scene in the garage, T2.

Can I have a look at the final product and then confirm my purchase? Wouldn't wanna confirm and then back out, though I don't doubt your skills even for a sec, awesome stuff you've got there)

If I'm not on the list yet please count me in. Who am I kidding, its Terminator, of course I want an accurate table, lamp and all that stuff. I'll shift my current TDK metal table and chair to another little dio I'm planning - the bullet removal scene in the garage, T2.

Youre on the list, mate.:duff

Can I have a look at the final product and then confirm my purchase? Wouldn't wanna confirm and then back out, though I don't doubt your skills even for a sec, awesome stuff you've got there)

Sure, no probs.
I'll take you off the list until you see the final product.

Hows this coming along TFG? any updates buddy?

No progress yet, bud.
Been lazy lately LOL I just need to buy a few more tools and materials like cast/mold material for the lamp, metalic paints, aves epoxy sculpt, heat shrink, heat gun, magnets etc etc...lots of small things like that.
As soon as I get all that stuff, I will finally finish off this dio and show the pics here once done.
Around about then I work out the cost of option 1 and 2, and will ask for a deposit/full payment from people who are still interested.
But more on that later.

Have you been working on any dios lately?
My next one is probably going to be a Bruce Lee Game of death dio.:dunno

Last edited:
I am confident that this is going to look amazing! Count me in for an option 2. Great job!

Thanks for getting me on the list! Would be cool if we could somehow get the light bulb and chain that he turns on before sitting down to go above the dio as well. Just an idea.

I'd really love to see some shots of how it's coming out.

Would you be updating it with some pics?

TFG...my friend...that's some serious professional stuff you're doing there.
The weathering on the table looks terrific and the funny thing is that it looks perfect even though it was your testing ground for the various tones to the right one.
:lol
Those little accessories are really great too, did you made'em from scratch?
Gotta apologize though:
I didn't continue my proposed T5 idea, thx to my new job.
Gotta do that in due time...
Btt: amazing stuff, man. Really.
Keep it up...
:hi5:

Thanks for getting me on the list! Would be cool if we could somehow get the light bulb and chain that he turns on before sitting down to go above the dio as well. Just an idea.

Yeah, that would be cool. And it was something I thought about a little bit. The thing is, I have no idea how it could be done without looking kind of strange.:monkey2

I'd really love to see some shots of how it's coming out.

Would you be updating it with some pics?

Sure will, bro!

TFG...my friend...that's some serious professional stuff you're doing there.
The weathering on the table looks terrific and the funny thing is that it looks perfect even though it was your testing ground for the various tones to the right one.
:lol
Those little accessories are really great too, did you made'em from scratch?
Gotta apologize though:
I didn't continue my proposed T5 idea, thx to my new job.
Gotta do that in due time...
Btt: amazing stuff, man. Really.
Keep it up...
:hi5:

Timo!
Hows it going, bud! Thanks much for the kind words.
Yeah, I made all the little accesories from scratch apart from the red pliers(need to paint them pale blue), the small monkey wrench and craft knife. I'll be making small improvements to most of my scratch built accesories soon, too.
I look forward to hearing some more of your T5 ideas, my friend.
Thanks again.:)

Yep, Im still open to orders.
I will put your name on the list but you can cancel at anytime before I need payment/deposits to be made(which wont be for a while yet)
Im going to keep this run limited to 10-15 pieces because I want to move onto other Dios after this one.
Been a bit lazy lately, but I will try and finish off the 1st prototype sets and show you guys some update pics.
Thanks.

10-15 pieces only?? u have to put me on the list too!

Back