The Terminator (1984) Arm Surgery Table and Chair Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pic of the edge of my table. As I said though, I'm going to redo to get the more accurate legs. I'll post some other pics of pieces soon. I wasn't going to, as this is your thread and didn't want to steal your thunder. But, we may be able to help each other through the process with little pointers. One for instance is getting that threading detail halfway up on the one t-handle. Not sure why that's there at all and how TFG found it. I used a #2-56 machine screw super glued to a coat hanger.
004.JPG

I see it as a definite shadow effect indicating high and low areas. A metal band would have kept the table edge from getting chunked out. I could be wrong though.

If you look at the right corner of the table, you can see it's not a flat edge, it has three little curves. The light is reflecting on it. Watch the scene and judge for yourself. You certainly don't have to change anything.

I just looked it up.
In the actual scene you can´t see anthing from the edges.
And in the 3 pics on page 1 I can´t see anything either...
:/
You got a pic highlighting what you mean?

Oh good, you figured it out. I walked out the door and realized you have to look right after he climbs in the window.

Back