Action Figure The Terminator(1984) Arm Surgery Table & Chair set Diorama By TFG.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh, I had a feeling what with the empty space in the pic you sent and the arm-surgery scene backdrop.

:lol
The first was just a very crude mock up, but it clearly showed what´s possible with cardboard.
Next is the real deal.
WOuld like to know what TFG used for all those little pieces and WHERE HE IS?!?!
What he hell?
Same with Baloo and Firebird?
Dearly missed friends, had amazing talks with those...

New version in the works.
First work with wood since the early days of school.
Progess will be posted in here:

20151112_205611.jpg

Sorry, just bumping this so I don't lose all my reference pictures. Got some time off coming and might actually get something done.

Seeing people posting their Terminator collections as they are adding their new arrival Arnies has given me the incentive to finish the last few items for the arm surgery scene. I picked up a couple more MMS136s and hope to do a few other scenes as well. I am currently working on the Tech Noir scene with Sarah sitting at the table and the T800 aiming the gun at her. Might have something to show in a couple of weeks.

My thread kinda died, dunno?!
Anyway I'm revisiting this.
As we see in the pics, the legs are actually not wood, but some type of pipe.
I'd think copper, or bronce pipe.
So I've gotten myself 5mm welding wire, which I will bend into legs.
Have to do it at work though, as it's too strong to bend by hand...sadly so. Hoped it to be my "little" Sunday project.
Will keep you posted.

Untitled013.jpg20240225_125527.jpgUntitled012.jpg20240225_125603.jpgIMG_20240225_122035.jpg

Been a long time since I saw this thread bumped. I still have to finish my set up. In my research, I actually found that table online somewhere. Not sure if I still have the reference photos.

Nice work Timo. Very cool. Totally forgot I had signed up for TFG's set that never happened. I'm still using the TDK Joker Interrogation table & chair set I mentioned in post #6 page one.

Nice work Timo. Very cool. Totally forgot I had signed up for TFG's set that never happened. I'm still using the TDK Joker Interrogation table & chair set I mentioned in post #6 page one.

Thanks, buddy.
Sad to hear it never happened, but nothing wrong with that set, honestly.

So...I was thinking...

...and I'm extremely sad that you guys never got your stuff.
Cool that TFG never took any money, he just wasn't able to to it, it seems.
Sucks, but so does life.

So, I have been looking at a small vice, to bend the wires and I have several options where to put it and do the work.
Also looked at small plywood sheets and finally only need to check for different kinds of stick wood for the chair legs.

I'm currently contemplating, nothing has been decided yet, as I'm bad at calculating (math in general and if you think you're worse...you're not : lol ) Meaning I could do table and chair the way I did it for me, but without all the tools and whatnot.
ONLY table and chair and you'd need to do everything else.

Just point of interest:
who'd take some?

Back