Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles to go, but glad to have you guys back! :1-1:

So far its only been enlarged (size is comparable to the CG bucket). I still have to modify it a bit and touch up the overall symmetry. My sculpting skills have improved since I first made this one some three years ago, and I've itching to take another crack at it.

Its going to be a larger edition size than I've ever done before, but I'll get into all that later. There'll be a new thread once everything is done. I will say this though, folks who bought the original will get a discounted rate on the Upgrade.

Cant wait to grab 1-2 more SB heads. Hope I can use deeks discount since I bought his SB but if not thats fine I will just be happy finally having a squad of SB.

I've wanted another for awhile, I'm definitely down for this. :clap

Early on there was an aquamarine sweater floating around ebay that most seemed to go with, but at this point everyone's really made them there own so it differs by the Joe.

The baby blue sweater that a lot of guys went with is a from Barbie's Ken, it does however need a bit of alteration to look best -the sleeves are too long and baggy I believe, but the color is most accurate.
Good luck finding one though, I can't even find any pictures of it online.

The other alternative is the navy blue sweater from ACI, the fit is much better but in order to get the color right it needs to have the color stripped and redyed.

I went with a light blue dress shirt from Sideshow's Maxwell Smart. The color is close enough and it seems much more of a practical choice for a shirt like a CIA field agent or some type of PMC might wear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back