Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

I just got Goldie and it is freaking awesome. MANDO did another spectacular job on these.:rock:rock:rock Thank you again for making these available to us. Can't wait to get out of work and put him together.:blissy

100_8314.jpg

There's some homage to the original Ver2, but I didn't like the bare green vest and wanted to separate him a bit from the first. Pic sucks but there's my entry for SBOD-D (I figure the others can be Bravo, Charlie, etc..., given they're re-releases of the Alpha and the veterans can skip straight to Delta).

Last edited:

I think the tan works brilliant with the gold! Great take you got there,, Nam! :rock

Should have an update of some kind tonight/tommorrow. No promises on what/who but I'm spending the next several in the workshop. Just me, the radio, and the caffine. :drink:panic:

Last edited:

I think the tan works brilliant with the gold! Great take you got there,, Nam! :rock

Thanks bud. I'm happy with how distinct he is, compared to the first one. But it would be ____ without the awesome headsculpt.

looks nice, nam! i dig that tactical vest.

Very nice Nam! I thought the gold/blue motif wouldn't work, but that looks pretty damn cool.

spiderman024.jpg

spiderman020.jpg

spiderman021.jpg

Gold 4 reporting for duty.
I tried to get as close as possible to the original figure. I just need the name tag from EF and Im set.

spiderman024.jpg

spiderman020.jpg

spiderman021.jpg

Gold 4 reporting for duty.
I tried to get as close as possible to the original figure. I just need the name tag from EF and Im set.

That's awesome looking... Where did you get those gloves from? I really like those...

Damn that looks awesome! :rock

Damn that looks awesome! :rock

Thanks, Goldie was as much fun to put together as the first SB.

That's awesome looking... Where did you get those gloves from? I really like those...

Thank you. The gloves are actually modified TTL (bootleg HT) with another set of glove's cuffs/gauntlet, I found on ebay.

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-TTL-TOYS-C...061?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e1824b0d

PLUS

https://cgi.ebay.com/FA363-1-6-Figu...203?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ac9da8cb

Painted black ofcourse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back