Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

I thinking about taking my name off the list.:slap .............................

:rock :rock :rock

steelbrigade3.jpg

I have all of the parts finally together. The blue sweater I have is a little fat. Some minor alterations & I think it will work. Soon as the head arrives I will post pics. Also, I will be finishing the filecard back of the teams. Still a few more pics needed.

Anybody know of any updates?

Also does anyone want my spot?

Anybody know of any updates?

Also does anyone want my spot?

He'll be back. Whereas this is unusual for other boardmembers, it's not uncommon for MANDO to take a leave of absence (no Mark Dorkness, he's not dead).

He'll be back. Whereas this is unusual for other boardmembers, it's not uncommon for MANDO to take a leave of absence (no Mark Dorkness, he's not dead).

Thanks, I don't think I want to wait anymore after 1/4 of a year.

Yes in full back in September.

YIKES! :( IMO, looking at the heads, it's well worth the wait but I can understand if and why you'd be done with it. Hopefully he'll pop back in soon and you guys can settle your differences.

After seeing what the first enlistment troops look like I say it will be worth the wait. Besides, SS will not be making one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back