The "Random BS & Medical Conspiracies" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How has the flu season been for you?

Nice to see that the point of my post was completely missed. That's how you know people are paying attention.

Nice to see that the point of my post was completely missed. That's how you know people are paying attention.

Vitamin C is a nutrient essential to health.
Mercury and formaldehyde in vaccines, as well as viruses, are poisons to the body, and so to deliberately put them into it is suicidal and unwise.

why did you post an article against Vitamin C then? :dunno

If you take Vitamin C then you're obviously for it...

You didn't read it. It was about taking too much. You said you can't take too much vitamin C.

The real culprit in kidney stones is uric acid, not ascorbic acid. Uric acid is known to cause stones, conclusively.
With vitamin C, the RDA is only enough to prevent scurvy, NOT to promote optimum health., That is because promoting optimum health is against the business interests of the drug companies.
Remember, the AMA was founded by Rockefeller to sell drugs.

If you promote optimum health, you prevent disease, and that is bad for the business of the drug companies, and fast food and junk food companies. That's a lot of money, and a lot of power against promoting optimum health and disease prevention.
Of course, promoting optimum health reduces flu vaccine sales too...

tinfoil hats on. ALUMINUMINATE!!!!! :lecture

Mercury and formaldehyde in vaccines, as well as viruses, are poisons to the body, and so to deliberately put them into it is suicidal and unwise.

Suicidal and unwise? That's the kind of double-whammy I dread even thinking about.

You didn't read it. It was about taking too much. You said you can't take too much vitamin C.

you can't overdose on Vitamin C..... did you even read what I said? Vitamin C is a (water) soulable Vitamin.Whatever your body doesn't use,it flushes it out.The article you posted is BS!

you can't overdose on Vitamin C..... did you even read what I said? Vitamin C is a (water) soulable Vitamin.Whatever your body doesn't use,it flushes it out.The article you posted is BS!

Hey, then take mega doses that you just piss away, no one is stopping you.

to be fair my problems are sinus infections (I think) When I get sick it is not just a couple of days like everyone else. If I get sick it lasts for weeks and I cant get out of bed. My head feels like if I've been hit repeatedly.
I figured out that sleeping with a fan turned on was what always made me sick. even in the summer. What I had to do was stand the heat and just sleep like that, It sucks but I stopped getting sick so badly. I also have to use a Netti pot often and taking the garlic pills. Doing all that is annoying but i have not been sick for a while

I don't need to take Mega doses...I would if I was Vitamin C deficient :dunno

The bowels can only handle so much vitamin C. However, people with serious diseases have benefited greatly by intravenous vitamin c at 200,000 mg. Yes, that much. None of those harmful symptoms mentioned have been reported.

I wonder what brain dead group you're part of? :dunno :lol

i'm with the mastervates everyday for fit and health (no pants) group. if there is one.

its cheap. economical. fun. and nowhere near paranoid as hell like the amluminuminateeeee. :lecture

It's really awkward to call all of your exes and tell them that maybe they should get checked out for vitamin D.

also i dont like to take vitamin c because i never feel better. thats just personal choice but it never made me any better

Nice to see it was missed twice.

I wonder what brain dead group you're part of? :dunno :lol

I think he means Aluminumati. If he is going to take a jab at an alternative viewpoint, he could at least do it right.

I think he means Aluminumati. If he is going to take a jab at an alternative viewpoint, he could at least do it right.

The joke was not lost on those of us unsoured by Vitamin C suppositories :dunno

vitamin c suppositories and coffee enemas, remember that topic? yeah, breakfast of champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back