The "Random BS & Medical Conspiracies" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZsaszSays

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we all know its flu season here in the states. How have you all been? Better question...who got the flu shot this time around? I work in retail so unfortunately Im handling a lot of people's money/credit cards which has me in contact with a lot of germs. Ive already been sick 3 seperate times since the new year. Im sick of being sick. :monkey4 :sick

Last edited:
Re: How has the flu season been for you?

I got a flu shot. Haven't been sick all season.

I got a flu shot. Haven't been sick all season.

Same here, I think 2007 was the last time I got really sick with flu like symptoms, only started getting the flu shots the last couple years too

Took my RAW Vitamin D daily and upped my D levels in the Winter....never get sick ;)

Vitamin D and getting SUN is your Flu shot folks (not the garbage they serve you in a needle filled with Mercury,Formaldehyde,Thimerosol,Preservatives,and even Anti-freeze which are likely causes for neuro nerve disorders and Autism, among the shot having a LIVE Virus in it and actually weakening your immune system which your Immune system is what keeps you from getting the Flu to begin with...A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM by taking your Vitamins (best in RAW form) and eating Healthy...

Been sick since Thursday. Tylenol, Robitussin, Halls, and Lipton have been my buddies all weekend.

Took my RAW Vitamin D daily and upped my D levels in the Winter....never get sick ;)

Vitamin D and getting SUN is your Flu shot folks (not the garbage they serve you in a needle filled with Mercury,Formaldehyde,Thimerosol,Preservatives,and even Anti-freeze which are likely causes for neuro nerve disorders and Autism, among the shot having a LIVE Virus in it and actually weakening your immune system which your Immune system is what keeps you from getting the Flu to begin with...A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM by taking your Vitamins (best in RAW form) and eating Healthy...

stopped reading at Live Virus... wikipedia is not a credible source

Agree with you on V D though :D

stopped reading at Live Virus... wikipedia is not a credible source

Agree with you on V D though :D

The vaccine contains live, but weakened, forms of flu virus...even those Needle pushers will tell you that..

The vaccine contains live, but weakened, forms of flu virus...even those Needle pushers will tell you that..

not in alberta canada... I work for the Health region...

the needles are dead viruses and only a partial virus, the nasal spray contains a live strain though

sorry i should say definitely not in alberta canada, and likely not in most other supplies

Washing your hands regularly also help.

not in alberta canada... I work for the Health region...

the needles are dead viruses and only a partial virus, the nasal spray contains a live strain though

Regardless,Vaccines come in many poisonous potions...MERCURY is known to be the most Toxic substance known to man and people want to be injected with that? :cuckoo:

Regardless,Vaccines come in many poisonous potions...MERCURY is known to be the most Toxic substance known to man and people want to be injected with that? :cuckoo:

the arent taking mercury and injecting it into you, mercury is usedas part of the process in incredibly small doses.. you injest more mercury by eating fish (and lots of other sea food) then getting the annual shot...

I dont get the shot simply because every time I have I become incredibly sick directly after getting the shot.

For anyone on a budget I suggest this...
44iu.jpg

It works just as good as Musinex DM and its a fraction of the price..

the arent taking mercury and injecting it into you, mercury is usedas part of the process in incredibly small doses.. you injest more mercury by eating fish (and lots of other sea food) then getting the annual shot...

Mercury is in the shot and directly goes into the blood stream (why does it even need to be used?) All the shot does is weaken your Immune system and take away from the Natural use of the healing power of the body (which it was designed to do)

You even state that the there is a Virus in the shot (but it's dead? uh huh,sure)...why even put a "dead" virus in the shot for it be awakening again to cause one to get a flu.I personally know someone who was perfectly healthy,got a Flu shot and weeks later died in the Hospital.Interesting enough that that person was perfectly fine up until he decided to get a Flu shot.

I say no thank you and I'll stick to what REALLY works (and by own experience of what does work)...it's Called Vitamin D and Sun and keeping your D levels high especially during the Winter time when you are indoors more often.

I dont get the shot simply because every time I have I become incredibly sick directly after getting the shot...

Exactly...and even DEATH has resulted from it....among other things

The is NO PROOF that the Flu Shot even works! other than the drug pushers who push that garbage on people and tell you that you must do what they say because they are a Doctor :lol

Mercury is in the shot and directly goes into the blood stream (why does it even need to be used?) All the shot does is weaken your Immune system and take away from the Natural use of the healing power of the body (which it was designed to do)

You even state that the there is a Virus in the shot (but it's dead? uh huh,sure)...why even put a "dead" virus in the shot for it be awakening again to cause one to get a flu.I personally know someone who was perfectly healthy,got a Flu shot and weeks later died in the Hospital.Interesting enough that that person was prefectly fine up until he decided to get a Flu shot.

I say no thank you and I'll stick to what REALLY works (and by own experience of what does work)...it's Called Vitamin D and Sun and keeping your D levels high especially during the Winter time when you are indoors more often.

do you know how our immune systems even work..? no offense man but your post screams jenny mcarthy type arguing.

part of the virus needs to be there to bump our immune system into building up a little surplus of anti bodies

Exactly...and even DEATH has resulted from it....among other things

The is NO PROOF that the Flu Shot even works! other than the drug pushers who push that garbage on people and tell you that you must do what they say because they are a Doctor :lol

there is lots of proof Vaccines work, but at the end of the day its an individuals choice they make for them selves and thats perfectly fine by me

do you know how our immune systems even work..? no offense man but your post screams jenny mcarthy type arguing.

part of the virus needs to be there to bump our immune system into building up a little surplus of anti bodies

that is a lie! all adding a virus does is get you sick and Flu...your Immune system does not need a "bug" to help fight off "the bug"...but a Strong Immune system is developed by eating heathly and proper Nutrition which helps fight off sickness and disease as bottom line,eating right is the key.You can't pure Sugar into the gas tank and expect it to run ;)

Oh,It's not Jenny Mccarty...it's called honest research...whether you think Jenny is a quack,she was onto something about the Flu shot causing Neuro-disorders

there is lots of proof Vaccines work, but at the end of the day its an individuals choice they make for them selves and thats perfectly fine by me

depends on what the Vaccine is for.....the problem is that individuals are not making a true choice and are not educating themselves on true preventive measures as they just do what they are told instead of looking into other opinions more

that is a lie! all adding a virus does is get you sick and Flu...your Immune system does not need a "bug" to help fight off "the bug"...but a Strong Immune system is developed by eating heathly and proper Nutrition which helps fight off sickness and disease as bottom line,eating right is the key.You can't pure Sugar into the gas tank and expect it to run ;)

Oh,It's not Jenny Mccarty...it's called honest research...whether you think Jenny is a quack,she was onto something about the Flu shot causing Neuro-disorders

its not a lie man, antibodies code themselves so to speak to certain bugs... so giving them a sample codes them to that potential strain to halps boost their antibody supply so when you do get it with the flu your body can fight it off...

the Flu does kill people and killed many throughout the ages, its not all eat good and pray, it can be a very serious bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back