The "Random BS & Medical Conspiracies" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How has the flu season been for you?

lemme guess, prescribes paracetamol and tells you to get some rest, drink water, sleep it off. :lol

Injections are dead viruses, only the nasal spray is a live virus. I don't get flu shots and even I know that. :wave :lol

It doesn't matter if the virus is "supposedly" dead...they still are injecting the virus (along with other poisons) into your system.Ever read the labels? Only Common sense would tell you not to get a shot :cuckoo:

It doesn't matter if the virus is "supposedly" dead...they still are injecting the virus (along with other poisons) into your system.Ever read the labels? Only Common sense would tell you not to get a shot :cuckoo:

what... you're just gonna stop right there? where's the government created the flu for $$$? the NWO wants you sick and ill? the reptiles are rising?

what's holding you back teemu?

OMG, they got you!!!! you're one of THEM!!!!! :panic:

what... you're just gonna stop right there? where's the government created the flu for $$$? the NWO wants you sick and ill? the reptiles are rising?

what's holding you back teemu?

OMG, they got you!!!! you're one of THEM!!!!! :panic:

hey, shoot up with the flu shot...I could care less for the ignorant..and about half of what you said,I never said of the sort :cuckoo:

trust me...there are "Smart" folks here that agree with me

Not to disrupt all the crazy in this thread but am I the only one that interprets "smart" in quotations in the sarcastic way alluding that the people teemu is referring to are in fact not smart? Maybe it's just me--continue the crazy.

hey, shoot up with the flu shot...I could care less for the ignorant..and about half of what you said,I never said of the sort :cuckoo:

trust me...there are "Smart" folks here that agree with me

sure sure. rally the tin-foil hat mob. what's your rally call tinmen assembl...er aluminuminate. :lol

Not to disrupt all the crazy in this thread but am I the only one that interprets "smart" in quotations in the sarcastic way alluding that the people teemu is referring to are in fact not smart? Maybe it's just me--continue the crazy.

no,it's just you :wave

I wish I'd gotten my flu shot this year. I was bedridden for three days earlier this month, while I was visiting Toronto for a friend's wedding. It was a crappy trip!

It's because Jenny McCarthy said so

sure sure. rally the tin-foil hat mob. what's your rally call tinmen assembl...er aluminuminate. :lol

:lol

I did not expect this thread to go the direction it has. :lol

I have been unaffected by the flu season.
I take 6000-12000 mg of vitamin C per day.

good good...Vitamin C kills Cancer cells and keeps those colds away.You can never get enough Vitamin C

But teemu said you need VD... are you sure youre doing it right?

he is doing it right!

My RESULTS speak for themselves. What is VD?

Vitamin D is your defense against FLU....but preaching to the choir here :)

i like it better when VD meant venereal disease. :lol

i like it better when VD meant venereal disease. :lol

That's what I was wondering about. I suspected he meant vitamin D but wasn't sure. Never heard of that abbreviation. 15-20 min of sun on the face and arms per day should take care of vitamin d needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back