The "Random BS & Medical Conspiracies" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How has the flu season been for you?

i dont subscribe to your self re-assuring paranoia.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

even hollywood gossip is not safe from you aluminuminateeee. get the gang together and do the morphin time. :lol

try harder next time teemu. your buddy blackthornone is beating you for that coveted darwin award. :pray:

you don't subscribe to truth and things that make sense,I get that

let me know when you have anything real and intelligent to say....perhaps you'll win "the Dumb and have nothing intelligent to say" award..you're front runner

you don't subscribe to truth and things that make sense,I get that

let me know when you have anything real and intelligent to say....perhaps you'll win "the Dumb and have nothing intelligent to say" award..you're front runner

I'm pretty sure fosing is only 16. Lay off Teemu!

2352.jpg

Come on, posting LOLpics is clearly the intelligent reply when you're confronted with issues isn't it? I mean, why try to actually debate to try to prove someone wrong when you can try to be Mr. Interwebz comedian like fosing? He's state sponsored medias wet dream. People are so convinced you, teemu, myself and whoever agrees are all crazy, but they never look into anything themselves. They never research anything. They trust the 11 o'clock news as gospel. Do I think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy? No, but do I trust the government and their state run media? Heck no, they lie to us at every turn anf yes, there is more than enough evidence to at minimum distrust them.

Come on, posting LOLpics is clearly the intelligent reply when you're confronted with issues isn't it? I mean, why try to actually debate to try to prove someone wrong when you can try to be Mr. Interwebz comedian like fosing? He's state sponsored medias wet dream. People are so convinced you, teemu, myself and whoever agrees are all crazy, but they never look into anything themselves. They never research anything. They trust the 11 o'clock news as gospel. Do I think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy? No, but do I trust the government and their state run media? Heck no, they lie to us at every turn anf yes, there is more than enough evidence to at minimum distrust them.

1503.gif

illK6U.gif

brace yourselves for another kahkah wall of words post. :yess:

pretty much anything in excess can kill you. unless, if its sex, chocolate, ice cream, or beer...if you're gonna die, die happy.

dosage makes the poison. :monkey3

I only drink water that has been filtered by the teat of a lactating Scandinavian virgin. And I never get sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back