The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Predator 2 on film4 now if anyone's interested.:yess:

Anyone know how they filmed the bathroom healing scene. Was it a one armed actor in the suit?

Last edited:

well, maybe everyone knows already here but

this has to be one of the coolest songs ever, they made a Death Metal song of Predator! lol,
is called If It Bleeds We can Kill it
the lyrics are Arnold and Pred singing to each other...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQF_DR_uDU4"]YouTube - Austrian Death Machine: IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT[/ame]

pure awesome, I like Metal, I don't really like this band, but this song is just cool

this is part of the Predator verse:
Predator:
You are the hunted, you run in fear
Must I remind you that I have killed your friends
Must I remind you that your life is at it's end

^
That's a crazy 3mins 58secs.:rock2

LOL, :rotfl yeah, like I said, I don't like the band, but this song totally won me over,
specially the lyrics between Dutch and Predator lol

It was great watching Predator and Predator 2 back to back tonight. Kinda made me wish a third Predator film had been made in the early 90's with the same people involved.

It was great watching Predator and Predator 2 back to back tonight. Kinda made me wish a third Predator film had been made in the early 90's with the same people involved.

yeah, You don't know How much I wish that happened, a final chapter with the same people involved, I would have loved that so much.... :(

if Kevin were still alive he would of been awesome as Berserker! not that Brian Steele didn't do a good job though!!! :D

Even Ian Whyte. There's a moment in AVPR when Wolf skips towards the crashed ship that's very reminiscent of KPH.

Ian Whyte was just fantastic all around in AVPR, made a great tribute to the honourable KPH :clap

has anyone seen this AVP 3 fan film, maybe you guys have but, I was impressed, It was nice
I really liked it
is called AVP Redemption
https://vimeo.com/11569380

I kinda like this short film better than avpr, I mean, for a fan film, is pretty neat

^ Is it the one with the Sulaco, lone Predator, awesome shield/blade weapon thing, Predalien, Queen, etc?

If so, I loved that.

I think is the one you saw, this one is the one set in space,

I have to say I was a little more entertained by this little fan flick than by the big studio movies,
also this is what I kinda was expecting for the avp movies to be like, so the fact that this guy made it, shows i was not the only one, I really thought the first AVP was going to be something like this, Im kinda glad he went through all the trouble to make this one lol

You hear Fox and people saying there will never be another avp movie, but i think years..... and i mean years down the road it will be revisited and then maybe just maybe the fans will get what they want.:wink1:

You hear Fox and people saying there will never be another avp movie, but i think years..... and i mean years down the road it will be revisited and then maybe just maybe the fans will get what they want.:wink1:

yeah I know, that's why they wanted Predators to come out so badly, so that people would have something else to talk about besides the crap-fest lol!:lol

and I guess is fine if they don't do a third one, I mean, I just wish they did a last one and close the chapter on avp,
and, I love the fan made movie, is pretty cool, I could only imagine what they could accomplish in Hollywood if he made his for 500 bucks...

its all about the reboots now... so now im wondering if we'll see a remake of the first predator movie before we see a sequel to predators, not many hollywood writers are very creative with original ideas.

its all about the reboots now... so now im wondering if we'll see a remake of the first predator movie before we see a sequel to predators, not many hollywood writers are very creative with original ideas.

that kinda gives me a crazy idea, Of course it will never happen, and maybe is not great idea but...

the Original pred is perfect, I don't know how they can make a remake without making it horrible, sometimes they change things in movies to make them different, so that people don't complain about the remakes,

so, I thought, What if they Remake the first movie, but, this time, the focus is more on the predator, less on the humans, We already know the story, we have watched the movie 100 times, there is no way they can capture the magic of the first, or the reveal of the pred, I was thinking, what if the new movie put more of an emphasis on the pred?
dont know, just an idea i got right now...

Back