The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

around this era was fantasic i just thought that Arnold was just incredible, with commando,the running man, terminator and predator the was just insane to watch for a 7 year old. Im actually surprised now that I was let watch such an actor haha. Now theres a thought hot toys making the running man figures, sub zero,buzzsaw,fireball and of course captain freedom haha ahh the memories are flooding back :)

Not seen The Running Man for years. Great film! Don't forget Total Recall.;)

Strange. I can never remember the first time I watched Predator, but I remember being 3 and my mom making me leave the play/game room because my uncle was getting ready to watch Predator..

I just have these vague memories of this haunted, jungle...

Strange. I can never remember the first time I watched Predator, but I remember being 3 and my mom making me leave the play/game room because my uncle was getting ready to watch Predator..

I just have these vague memories of this haunted, jungle...

LOL! almost the same thing happened to me with Predator 2, they were going to make me leave the room, but I acted like I Was sleep, and seeing the bodies hanging and predator killing the guys from the gang really made an impact again, that one I really don't remember much, I remember the bodies and the meat room, i think I really felt sleep,

And, like I said earlier, I thought predator was about a killer ghost, so the haunted jungle,yeah ,I felt the same lol

Team Testosterone huh... look like a couple of slack jawed f_____s around hear, if you ask me.

j/k of course
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Team Testosterone huh... look like a couple of slack jawed f_____s around hear, if you ask me.

j/k of course
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

bigballs.jpg

some awesome photos in this thread...including the haters gonna hate pics, lol

I found this over on AVPG. Never seen this cover before but it's brilliant!

predator_2_bild_1.jpg

im guessing it's an european cover only then?
you were able to buy it when Predators came out either seperate or in the trilogy box
mine still looks different though :/

P1010990.jpg

Well done.:clap I tried too but ultimately failed.:lol

im guessing it's an european cover only then?
you were able to buy it when Predators came out either seperate or in the trilogy box
mine still looks different though :/

P1010990.jpg

Some good looking covers!:yess:

I found this over on AVPG. Never seen this cover before but it's brilliant!

predator_2_bild_1.jpg
This is my P2 movie cover.. I mean, the picture isn't mine, but I have this exact same cover minus the geschnittene fassung thing, the blue square, and the DVD video cinefacts thing.

It says "HE'S IN TOWN WITH A FEW DAYS TO KILL." at the bottom.

I've always loved this cover...
Too bad there's some stupid Walmart sticker residue on it. :monkey2

This is my P2 movie cover.. I mean, the picture isn't mine, but I have this exact same cover minus the geschnittene fassung thing, the blue square, and the DVD video cinefacts thing.

It says "HE'S IN TOWN WITH A FEW DAYS TO KILL." at the bottom.

I've always loved this cover...
Too bad there's some stupid Walmart sticker residue on it. :monkey2

My Predator 2 blu ray cover is the one that looks like Wolf.:cuckoo:

Back