The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

so can anyone do this?
I try and try, but don't know how to, is not as easy as it looks:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leOTwb5SN7E"]YouTube - Making the Predator Noise[/ame]

Again, I don't know if this has been shown before, sorry if it has

That's not what I've thought with this scene, exactly, and I LOVE this scene. Probably my 1st - 2nd favorite in the movie.

I've always thought this:

He has a feeling something is going on, and is just sitting there thinking about the situation. Notices the spikes, instantly knows it's a trap, gives Arnold that delicious "Psh, nice try dumbass", or "I've got you now :lol" look, gets up and..etc.

The Predator doesnt think that. It's all in the movements.

He's pretty much thinking... "you idiot. That ____ wont stop me."

It's great that everyone has their own interpretation of it.:yess:

so can anyone do this?
I try and try, but don't know how to, is not as easy as it looks:
YouTube - Making the Predator Noise

Again, I don't know if this has been shown before, sorry if it has

I would love to be able to make that noise. I can't even whistle.

I can do a similar noise with my tongue, but, is not that sound, just similar, that one is too hard, it would be so cool to be able to do it

There's two ways to make the Predator clicking noise. One by inhaling (snoring almost) and one by exhaling against your uvula like the guy in the vid. I'm able to go both ways and can safely say the second way is much more accurate. The downside is it's also quieter.

There's two ways to make the Predator clicking noise. One by inhaling (snoring almost) and one by exhaling against your uvula like the guy in the vid. I'm able to go both ways and can safely say the second way is much more accurate. The downside is it's also quieter.

I think we need to see video proof of this.:lol

this game made me a predhead.:yess:

mame_alien_vs._predator_(us_940520)_1.gif

avp02.png;pv862b10abfb7f9975

th_PREDATOR.gif

20045241416153.gif

Warrior%20special.gif

Predator%20decloaking.gif

Warrior%20fighting%20Alien.gif

avp07.gif;pv3cf125899ded9df2

This game was EPIC! Man I miss those vintage arcade days. Any idea where I can get this ROM to play in?

I've been trying to do this ever since I learned what the Predator was, and never could. The second way you listed is easier, but I still can't freaken do it. :panic: All I can hear is the air like, moving... Wait, almost had it..
____ it's impossible.

I'm a huge predator fan and this would be my ultimate Predator mash-up:

Body: Predator One (loved the sleek agility to him)
Helmet: Celtic (always loved how creative it looked and I'm Irish so..I'm biased')
Weapons: Predator 2 (he had the best toys)

If you combined those three aspects you'd have the ultimate Pred. Of course the best movie is the first one but I was pleasantly surpised at how good Predators was. After AVP:Requiem I lost all faith in those franchises.

This game was EPIC! Man I miss those vintage arcade days. Any idea where I can get this ROM to play in?

search around the internetz. :]
i dont think the mods here allow sharing pirate loot talks. arrrrrr.:lol

i'm getting nostalgic now. i remember in high school, one of our local arcade parlor closed down and were selling their stuff. how i wish i had the moolahs back then to grab this one.

actually, those old CPS1/CPS2 games are pretty much public domain as far as Capcom is concerned. they don't make any revenue from AVP now and emulation is pretty much the only way to play it at this point. arcades are a thing of the past and even the few left on earth probably won't have that game. i'd argue, if it wasn't for emulation, nobody would even know that awesome old game ever existed now.

Back