The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

LOL speaking of beauty, a friend of mine says she likes predator, and I mean she thinks he's hot, that he is gangsta, like, sexy...
she has a thing for him, I was like... okay...:cuckoo:

You marry her! YOU MARRY HER RIGHT NOW, YOU MARRY HER!

:lol :chew

This is my favourite Predator moment. His initial reaction is an expression of 'What the hell?' > 'Hmm OK, this doesn't look very safe' > 'I think I'll go this way'.

Predator_119-2.jpg

Predator_121-1.jpg

Predator_125-2.jpg

LOL everytime I see this I think the predator is saying,"Cheeky Bastard"

this game made me a predhead.:yess:

mame_alien_vs._predator_(us_940520)_1.gif

avp02.png;pv862b10abfb7f9975

th_PREDATOR.gif

20045241416153.gif

I loved this game but I could never finish the whole thing, lol I sucked

Last edited:

I don't know If I found this here, or has been posted before, Im sorry, the Pred thread is too long,
but, this video is so stupid, yet, makes me giggle,
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA2IfHkJqI4"]YouTube - alternate ending of predator[/ame]

LOL speaking of beauty, a friend of mine says she likes predator, and I mean she thinks he's hot, that he is gangsta, like, sexy...
she has a thing for him, I was like... okay...:cuckoo:

even I would be like WTF! :cuckoo:. I have had chicks say he's very cool and elegant looking, but not sexy.

You marry her! YOU MARRY HER RIGHT NOW, YOU MARRY HER!

:lol :chew

LOL I cant thenammagazine is right, she is into thugs, she likes him because of how big and muscular he is, I wish, I really wish I was joking, but she does,

I guess is kinda like how some guys have a thing for the girl in Avatar..:cuckoo:

You should never talk to her again. Ever. ____ing ____ like that is creepy. Get her away. She probably writes fan fiction about ____ing Predators. Ew. EW. I hate Predator Fan Girls.

LOL I cant thenammagazine is right, she is into thugs, she likes him because of how big and muscular he is, I wish, I really wish I was joking, but she does,

I guess is kinda like how some guys have a thing for the girl in Avatar..:cuckoo:
What's with the ":cuckoo:"?!
Neytiri is hawt..

No she isnt. Unless you're weird and dig ____ing cats.

Well, then you secretly want to have sex with cats. :lol

Nothing is attractive about the Na'Vi.

Maybe...cute in like a cute pet way, but anything beyond that is just...ew.

You think that's bad? Have you ever read a Predator sex fan fic? By accident? Holy god.....i'll PM you in a second. :lol

I've found a ton better than this on Google. On accident, of course. Repeatedly. :lol

@CelticP I get that they look like cats, but I never see them that way.. She's hot.

No thanks dudes, I'm cool! :wave

these comments are funny lol

well, the na'vi she is cute, and yeah she is half naked and all that ( I never hear the end of that online..) I don't know, I guess she is better than Predator lol,

and by the looks of that pic, looks like my friend is not the only one that thinks this way about the Preds

Need new AVP figures. Also need a new proper AVP Microman release.

Back