The PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The all new PREDATOR Appreciation Thread

A couple of favourites:

Skull.jpg

Group.jpg

This is my favourite Predator moment. His initial reaction is an expression of 'What the hell?' > 'Hmm OK, this doesn't look very safe' > 'I think I'll go this way'.

Predator_119-2.jpg

Predator_121-1.jpg

Predator_125-2.jpg

Love the fact that Dutch has double the power of the Predator.:D

i love how he grabs and wrestles a xenomorph. i think he has robotic testicles too, he can afford to have acid blood in his crotch. maybe that's why he's too slow, steel balls.:lol

Haha!:lol What year is that game from?

what!? you havent played this game? :gah:
i think its from 1995-6. thats where my lunch money went.:lol

here's the game play.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTHS2TIISUE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTHS2TIISUE[/ame]

i played that game til i mastered it. 1 token, 1 game. no continues.:yess:

Here's some more...

dj474hgd.jpg

alien020-1.jpg

alien021-1.jpg

Love these stories. Great sequels to the original Predator, since their plots were more tied in. The art is fantastic, as well; today's modern Predator comics pale in comparison to Chris Warner's stuff (third cover). Amazing work.

didn't pay attention to the recent first person shooter AVP. 2D side scrolling action for the win!!haha

This is my favourite Predator moment. His initial reaction is an expression of 'What the hell?' > 'Hmm OK, this doesn't look very safe' > 'I think I'll go this way'.

Predator_119-2.jpg

Predator_121-1.jpg

Predator_125-2.jpg
That's not what I've thought with this scene, exactly, and I LOVE this scene. Probably my 1st - 2nd favorite in the movie.

I've always thought this:

He has a feeling something is going on, and is just sitting there thinking about the situation. Notices the spikes, instantly knows it's a trap, gives Arnold that delicious "Psh, nice try dumbass", or "I've got you now :lol" look, gets up and..etc.

Not being a big game buff, last years AVP game was the first I've played from the franchises.

I never got round to playing Concrete Jungle.
You haven't played AvP, or AvP2?! :horror

They might not be the newest, most updated games.. but they have that wonderful classic Alien/Predator story + feeling, especially AvP2..
AvP2 is by far my favorite A/P game of all time.
Concrete Jungle is interesting, love the GTA feel to it.

Those two games (AvP + AvP2), Kenner figs, and my uncle's several comics were the first A/P things I was introduced to.
I can't believe I gave all my Kenner figures away when I was like 8, what was I thinking? :slap

The Predator doesnt think that. It's all in the movements.

He's pretty much thinking... "you idiot. That ____ wont stop me."

It's oddly comforting to know that I am not the only one that sees a thing if beauty when looking at a P1
I think it was perfectly designed and executed, and has not been improved upon or even matched since 87. I can not imagine how much time I have spent/wasted just staring at pics of that thing over the last 24 years (f@$k how is it possible it's been that long).

LOL speaking of beauty, a friend of mine says she likes predator, and I mean she thinks he's hot, that he is gangsta, like, sexy...
she has a thing for him, I was like... okay...:cuckoo:

Back