The oficial "HT has no excuse not to do an accurate alien" thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no original predator (first movie) stuff by NECA at all:monkey2?

Not at the moment anyway. It's a "maybe" for sometime in the future. But, with all the AvP:R hype right now, I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

I think we're damn lucky that we're getting a Giger Alien! This is one movie, in my honest opinion, that deserves a helluva lot more attention. Especially when it comes to collectibles.

HOORAY FOR NECA AND SIDESHOW!

Your right man, theres very little Giger true collectibles out there unless you
fork out for CM or 1:1 scale stuff

I actually think Kyle's sculpt will destroy the Cinemaquette.

Anyway, I can't stress enough how important I feel it is that Hot Toys give us an accurate Giger alien.
They can do it. It's just a matter of them wanting to do it.

Anyway, I can't stress enough how important I feel it is that Hot Toys give us an accurate Giger alien.

I can wait till Summer/Fall 2009..:D

No way bro :) id love the CM over ANY Alien piece. Including the 1:1 Bust

Thats just me :p
pl_1_1_10

toynami01.jpg

ZOMG looks so awesome man!
03be5.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I absolutely respect your love for the CM, but as you see more pics of the NECA alien you will understand my enthusiasm.

Of course, these are two very different types of collectible, but I seriously think the NECA piece will blow the CM away in terms of accuracy.

Having said that, I would love to have the cash to own the CM and the new Marmit kit (customized like Sabres' was, of course) just to be able to compare the different sculpts of the three most accurate pieces I've seen of the alien yet :D

I got the NECA coming, and that covers that. The CM is beautiful to be sure, but way out of my price range, so, I will take the NECA as it is close enough, and in agreement with Abake, is a tad more screen accurate to me. To me.
But both rock.

I am not in a hurry for Hot Toys to make an A L I E N itself, as I want them to commit to an accurate sculpt first. If they redo the ALIENS one in body, and stick on a head, hands and feet, then I will be dissapointed.
I am actually more curious to see what they do with ALIEN 3 now. I assume they will get the cast of ALIEN right, so IF they even try any ALIEN 3 guys, especially that warrior version, then that has my interest.
At the very best, they will surprise me with a great sculpt for an ALIEN. That would be a good day.

We will see. Some day.

I bet we see a Queen announced before we see the first Alien anyway.

Yep. That's Bolaji in the costume. Roaming the corridors of the Nostromo.
Clean and simple. Little or no artistic interpretation needed.

Get to it Hot Toys! :faq

Back