The oficial "HT has no excuse not to do an accurate alien" thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya Les!
Man, I really hope HT go for accuracy this time around...

Well, we can always hope, can't we?
Anyway, the rumor was that Ht were going to do the Aliens warrior and then the Alien 3 "dragon". But I just cannot concieve that HT are not going to pursue the original creature.

I'll take that ALIEN 3 Dragon myself! Interpretations or no, I will get another one to go with my repainted Tsukuda! And no, don't even think about whether I will go through all that repaint again! :lol NO WAY! Just make him look good enough and all bendy-posey, and he will be fine. Details be damned this go round. (there are just too many...)
Basic body shape, posability. That is enough. Oh, head and mouth. That weird mouth...
Actually, the A3 design lends itself quite well to the Hot Toys format.

As for Kane's Son...we shall see...

This is what I was provided on the Hive please see the link below:

https://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=4536.0

And here is the actual info regarding NECA producing an 18" ALIEN figure. I hope this link works:

https://www.moviemaniacs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14343&page=3

If it doesn't come up, here is a small section regarding the figure:

this time around fans should know that an A effort is being put on the AVP and should look great. We have a guy over in China and he knows how much time we put into this and want to make the best Aliens and Predator figures ever and I think we will. It's good to be at NECA and man we have such great things still to come. If you like cartoons and sports then McFarlane is the place for you. It will be something to see what people think when you put our Alien and Preds next to theirs. Time will tell and I just so jazzed up we have this. The Alien I'm working on at 18inch is the Alien, Gigers that is you know thew best one ever.

Yep I love articulation. I hope if NECA or HT will consider to have the ALIEN figure to have swival arms and legs. Not just able to bend the elbows.

I guess I am selfish when it comes to that. Thanks. :eek:

Bump for bump's sake...
We do want this to catch HT's attention, don't we? :D

Don't come complaining later on if HT don't give us the ultimate accurate Giger Alien...

Bump for bump's sake...
We do want this to catch HT's attention, don't we? :D

Don't come complaining later on if HT don't give us the ultimate accurate Giger Alien...

Oh yeah I don't want to jinx it sorry...:slap

Now this goes for all the other members too :nono

:D

Figures.com: Are there any plans at this time to make a 1:6 scale Alien Queen figure?

Hot Toys: Originally not, but after receiving huge numbers of inquiries and demands from fans and with the success of 1:6th Power Loader release, we put the 1:6 (Alien Queen) project on the table seriously again...

Ok folks, we've all read the quote, we know what it means...
HOT TOYS LISTENS!

Now I'm thinking about the last mail I sent them, thanking them for sending me a replacement for the Aliens warrior leg, as an aside I asked if they were interested in pursuing figures from the first "Alien" movie. I got a mail back from them saying that they would forward my suggestions to their design team.
So it's time to start sending them queries about Ridley Scott's masterpiece!

Go on... what are you waiting for?
Make yourselves heard!

WE WANT THE NOSTROMO CREW AND GIGER'S ALIEN FULLY MOVIE-ACCURATE! :D

Considering how it's going,I am sure Hot Toys will be getting the Alien and Alien3 licenses to work on figure from there.

I'd predict seeing Alien (or Alien3) figures out by late 2008 or 2009...

If theres one thing i want, its the Alien3 creature in Hot Toys form. The other aliens im not too concerned about because i have them in Palisades 16 inch Signature Series

If we (the fans and collectors) can get Hot Toys to make the original Giger Alien, then why can't we have a Lt. Ripley, or Captain Dallas. PARKER! It's unlikely that we would get these, but one can dream.:monkey3

Youd need Les to repaint all those heads man trust me lol

Should have put this in the ask Sideshow section or something

You know, I don't think it's unlikely that HT would do a couple of the Nostromo crew, unless they hit on likeness issues from the actors.
What I do want the most though, is for them to give us an accurate Giger alien!
C'mon guys, you know you want it! And you know HT can deliver a posable, accurate alien!

Well, they were able to make some of the marines' likenesses accurate, they just had crappy paint jobs.

And Jamal is right, Les would need to repaint them, anyway.

I think the best likeness in the CM's was Drake. With a repaint he was pretty much spot on.

you know it!! A Les repaint is all you need!!

pics-055.jpg

but Vasquez is awesome with a Les repaint as well:

pics-054.jpg

I may be late adding to this, but I just wanted to say a few things:
1.) They HAVE to do a Big Chap/GIGER-style ALIEN; it's a given.
2.) When they do, they should have at LEAST one of the Nostromo crew.
3.) Since they made the POWER LOADER, they've pretty much set all collectors over the world up for the QUEEN - if they weren't going to make her before, they're gonna do it now if they don't want some seriously annoying e-mails by the thousands...
4.) When they announce the QUEEN, they're gonna have no choice but to add a battle-damaged (and SLIGHTLY more movie-accurate) Aliens Warrior; and for a non-battle-damaged Version (which we deserve after all these breakage issues - the Brown doesn't necessarily make up for that), they could add new features as well - hand poseability (to allow for that "mantis hand" pose), maybe new foot sculpts (w/ the creatures on the balls of their feet - balance issues aside for the moment), maybe opional slime/drool detail, and, instead of a stand, some kind of plastic hand w/ a hanging attachment (one of the creepiest things from the first two films was how they just seemed to fall from the ceilings and then pull right back up like some horrible giant hand... it's just creepy - in less than a second, you're suspended in the air and gone for good... o_0). I've got a million ideas, and I think HOT TOYS could think of more options to add that would make a re-sculpted release of the ALIENS Warrior more justified - also, I'd REALLY love that "wall-hanging" option on GIGER's ALIEN as well - to reenact when the Thing gets Brett... *shivers quietly*:horror:blissysmi

Back