The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are replacing power poles in my neighborhood and our power can be shut off for up to 12 hours. They haven't replaced mine yet....if they do it tomorrow...:cuss All I can say is some heads are going to roll! :mad:

Im assuming that would be your day off...what that would be a nightmare :slap

My console and le stratgey guide shipped tommorow when I get off work its going to be tits tits I tell ya lol

Im assuming that would be your day off...what that would be a nightmare :slap

It would be a nightmare. I requested this day off a couple months ago...first time I ever took a day off for a game release. Would just be my luck if I have no power. :lol But fingers crossed all will be good. I put a call into my electrical rep to find out what days they may be working at my house - I hope it is not tomorrow.

I swear to god...every time there is an awesome moment, they outdo that bit 10 mins later. The game keeps amping up the insane moments

seriously....this game gives uncharted 3 a run for it's money in the graphics.....huge improvement a few years have done

You could tell in the videos they really stepped it up. I'm looking forward to getting into the story tonight.

FYI: People's Amazon.com orders are now saying 'Shipping Soon'.

Damn Gamestop!!! Mine and about 4 of my friends ordered the Gears console in July...and Gamestop is showing backordered!!! WTF!!!!! This thing better get to me....Tried to Call gamestop 3 diffrent times today about this...No answers..on hold forever!!! Which is not a good sign they are soooo busy...:slap

I should have stuck with Amazon.

Me too - had to make sure I was picking the right weapons pack as there are soo many options! Of course, I just looked for the most expensive one...lol

I just DL it from the xbox site so the season pass and the weapon set were both right at the top. Made it a little easier.

Good news for me! My power will be off Wed and not tomorrow. I'll have to finish the game tomorrow because I'm dying to know how the story wraps up.

Yeah, I want to get a good ways into the story tonight so I can finish it tomorrow night. Then I'll play some MP and then back into the story mode.

I've watched about 10 unboxing videos of the epic edition and every single moron has trouble putting the Lancer in the right place on the statue . I mean jeez there's enough pictures of the statue on the box. Does look amazing though. Think I'm more excited about the statue than I am the game.

Is it safe to download the season pass on my old system first or should I just wait tommorow and download it on my new system

Back