The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could download it through the xbox site and then just not play at all until you get your new system. If you just let it download it will move any files over when you move everything else over.

I got it in my download que Josh im a supposed to download it now or just leave it in the que for now

the cog is heavy solid steel

20110919200054.jpg

20110919200203.jpg

Sorry to be a pain Josh but from what I understand I dont need my old console turned on for the transfer procees do I
The way I read it is you disconnect old hard drive plug the transfer cable into it than plug the other end into the new 360 while the new 360 is on a message will come up to ask you to transfer is this correct.

Got an email letting me know my console will be available to pick up at my local Best Buy tomorrow.

I don't want to go to work...

Sorry to be a pain Josh but from what I understand I dont need my old console turned on for the transfer procees do I
The way I read it is you disconnect old hard drive plug the transfer cable into it than plug the other end into the new 360 while the new 360 is on a message will come up to ask you to transfer is this correct.

You're not being a pain. No you take off the old HD and use the transfer cable (follow the instructions) and you will be able to move all of it over to your new system.

You're not being a pain. No you take off the old HD and use the transfer cable (follow the instructions) and you will be able to move all of it over to your new system.

I dont need the old sytem turned on to do this do I cause I disconnected the old system to get ready for the new.

Back