The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are actually having a midnight launch at the Game Stop about 3 blocks from my house. But I'm not going. I gotta work late tonight and I already took tomorrow off from work, so I'll just have to wait until it opens tomorrow morning.

Got the Epic Edition coming and I may pick up one of the wireless controllers.

Same here Jen, thats what Im doing. :exactly:

So of course 18 year old me runs out and yells "You better hurry! There are people leveling up all over the country right now!" :rotfl

That's pretty damn funny. My brother and I used to work out late at a 24 hour gym. One night he got a text and suddenly told me he had to go. He grabbed his keys and bag and sprinted to his car to take off. I called him about 30 minutes later to ask what happened, and his response was: "I had to get home because my clan was going on a raid and they needed my help."

Once I heard that I just shook my head. :slap

I won't say anything but what I've played so far....you guys are gonna ____in love it :D

Hell yeah! Curious how long the campagn will take you. I am playing ranked matches on Gears 1 while I wait for tonight/tommorw! Forgot how some of these were in first
game, so its been fun

SO I preordered the EPIC edition from gamestop...if I wanted to downgrade, I can do that right ????

I was thinking the same thing, so I called my store that I ordered from. Told that I could switch, but ONLY to standard edition. That tells me they based limited edition # on preorders only (as usual). Your store could have extra, so call! Good luck!

Last edited:
They are replacing power poles in my neighborhood and our power can be shut off for up to 12 hours. They haven't replaced mine yet....if they do it tomorrow...:cuss All I can say is some heads are going to roll! :mad:

Back