The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Rumours circulating of an X10 or E3 announcement

Good year for 360 if true.....halo reach in September and gears 3 in nov/dec

gears released nov 2006
gears 2 released nov 2008
gears 3 released nov 2010?

Last edited:
Re: Gears of War 3

We all knew it was coming. But with the end result of Gears 2 (MP wise) isn't 2 years too short a time? They should really take their time and release a polished product, not a rushed half assed one.

well there is rumours of a big gears announcement either gears 3 or title update 6 for gears 2 is gonna be a massive revamp of multiplayer

Can't wait for the story mode, but if MP is still host pwns all then I doubt I'll play a lot of MP. As much money as Epic has made of this franchise they need to bite the bullet and get some dedicated servers.

well there is rumours of a big gears announcement either gears 3 or title update 6 for gears 2 is gonna be a massive revamp of multiplayer

I can't see another title update so long after release. I think it's gotta be Gears 3.

Re: Gears of War 3?

quote cliffy b twitter:

And "face melting" news isn't yet another title update. At least I wouldn't think so.

Maybe the face melting news is dedicated servers? :lol

I can't see another title update so long after release. I think it's gotta be Gears 3.

title update 6 is confirmed as happening but whether it's the big announcement remains to be seen, the changes would have to be pretty radical...maybe servers?

title update 6 is confirmed as happening but whether it's the big announcement remains to be seen, the changes would have to be pretty radical...maybe servers?

What would rock is if they announced dedicated servers for Gears 2 that will migrate over to Gears 3 with a Nov. 2010 release.

We all knew it was coming. But with the end result of Gears 2 (MP wise) isn't 2 years too short a time? They should really take their time and release a polished product, not a rushed half assed one.

Can't wait for the story mode, but if MP is still host pwns all then I doubt I'll play a lot of MP. As much money as Epic has made of this franchise they need to bite the bullet and get some dedicated servers.

I agree. If they have it set that the MP will kick ass then lets go! I'm all for it no doubt. As far as updating Gears 2 with another update. If it adds to the SP and fixes the MP I'm cool with that as I'd like to play some more till Gears 3 comes out if say November.

I never saw you playing this. :tap

Whachu talking about Willis?! I beat both of them son!!! Ready for a third time!:rock I suck at Multiplayer tho. :lol

I think maybe I was playing it pre-forum times...when nobody wanted to play with me....including you. I wasn't cool enough.:monkey2

Back