The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My system will def be here tommorow time for me to go count some sheep got to be at work at 6 but will be on tommorow evening sometime hope ssytem dosent take to long to transfer everything over.

Hey guys, picked up the console a couple hours ago along with a hard drive transfer cable. Its absolutely beautiful. The red and black gloss effect is stunning on both the xbox and controller. Its taking awhile to transfer everything but just looking at it entertains me. So far what ive heard, the sounds are quite good. The ON sound is kind of a smooth noise (not sure what that smooth noise is meant to be since im not an avid Gears fan. Once all is set up I will be doing over some locust bastards.

Hey guys, picked up the console a couple hours ago along with a hard drive transfer cable. Its absolutely beautiful. The red and black gloss effect is stunning on both the xbox and controller. Its taking awhile to transfer everything but just looking at it entertains me. So far what ive heard, the sounds are quite good. The ON sound is kind of a smooth noise (not sure what that smooth noise is meant to be since im not an avid Gears fan. Once all is set up I will be doing over some locust bastards.

the on sound is the epic logo music

30 minutes till I leave for midnight launch! Can't wait to finally have this game. We should try and set up a night to play where its just the Sideshow freaks:duff

Gamer tag is DerkDuck22

Last edited:
I just picked up the Limited Edition during the midnight release, and I'm gonna say I'm highly impressed with the Octus Medal that comes with it. Usually, stuff like that would be plastic, but it's actually METAL and weighs a ton! The paper props are pretty cool and the flag is nice as well.

Haven't touched the game yet, because I need to get to bed.

Got my LE at JB Hi-Fi in Melbourne for $99AUD! Such a great price!
Here's my GOG Medal over a sketch I did on my notepad at work...
7acbad50.jpg

Just got back from midnight launch. Hopefully This game speeds up on installing haha Did anyone else get any free gears of war 3 swag? I got a free t-shirt, beanie, key chain, lanyard, comic, and a bag at Bestbuy.

Just got back from midnight launch. Hopefully This game speeds up on installing haha Did anyone else get any free gears of war 3 swag? I got a free t-shirt, beanie, key chain, lanyard, comic, and a bag at Bestbuy.

I got a T-shirt.

wow !! this game looks so awsome.
I cant put the controler down.

Ok, downloaded my Epic edition, and not sure where Adam skin is? I dont have access nor see spot for him in MP

Once you guys start playing MP, lemme know if you are glitching. I cant pick up grenades and weapons

Ok, downloaded my Epic edition, and not sure where Adam skin is? I dont have access nor see spot for him in MP

Once you guys start playing MP, lemme know if you are glitching. I cant pick up grenades and weapons

Do you mean the code to download his skin? If so it's engraved on the back of the Octus service medal.

Edit: nvm, I think I misunderstood your question.

Back