The MEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, at least now I understand why US trailer is unavalable for me.
International trailer's tone is completely different. What the hell? :lol

Anyway, it's a summer movie about a giant prehistoric shark. SOLD!

Sharks (great whites in particular) have such a bad name but they are beautiful creatures with actual personalities and have been around for 400 million years.

Eh... even with less campy trailer still looks trash. But I reserve judgement for actual review in August.

:lol :lol

But when sea levels rise and earth is flooded, you will have no choice but to serve your new aquatic overlords. I have been promised to be spared for eating as long as I fatten up and dress like a seal. :lecture

But when sea levels rise and earth is flooded, you will have no choice but to serve your new aquatic overlords. I have been promised to be spared for eating as long as I fatten up and dress like a seal. :lecture

do you by any chance find sharks attractive?

I don't know what those bastard sharks gonna do with you, might eat you I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin' chair one time.

But when sea levels rise and earth is flooded, you will have no choice but to serve your new aquatic overlords.

139275895246.png

Yea sharks are nice and everything.......until you're bleeding in the water. But rest assured global warming will free the megaladon and we must man up! It will be a war. No more beach summers.

Yea sharks are nice and everything.......until you're bleeding in the water. But rest assured global warming will free the megaladon and we must man up! It will be a war. No more beach summers.

I thought it was global cooling now.. :dunno

MR1wsuu.gif

I thought it was global cooling now.. :dunno

Yeah like really. It's April and my balls are still in my stomach when I walk outside.

Back