The MEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's hot somewhere in the world

Like my pants

problems with swamp ass? theres a powder for that :wave

Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-3.18.10-PM.png

Who would have thought you could have Jason Statham, Li Bingbing, Riann Wilson and Ruby Rose together in one movie - let alone one with a shark the size of the Queen Mary.

The first poster is a JW knockoff (giant dinosaur predator eats Great White) and in the second poster looks like a computer animated comedy crossed with this:

cruise-ship-grand-cayman-cayman-islands-british-west-indies-djp3g3.jpg

"Pleased to eat you"... really?

I read the first two books and still want to see this just for the shark itself, but the trailer does not look very promising.

I wonder if 10-20 years from now people will look back and shake their heads at every single blockbuster forcing humor where it's not needed. Why can't this simply be a horror/action movie that actually takes itself serious?

"Pleased to eat you"... really?

I read the first two books and still want to see this just for the shark itself, but the trailer does not look very promising.

I wonder if 10-20 years from now people will look back and shake their heads at every single blockbuster forcing humor where it's not needed. Why can't this simply be a horror/action movie that actually takes itself serious?

There was a lot of humor in JAWS. You can make a whole comedic trailer for it lol

Back