The MEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Meg makes me think of this forgotten character....

tumblr_inline_nz8s4flcKs1sl6jqt_500.png

Of course, now that Talibane posted The Meg Ryan, I have that in my head...

Jason Statham and some Chinese girl who's in every scene vs. a shark the size of a beach... we must add "The" to the title.:lecture

Forgot all about this movie... Hopefully it's good. I'm looking forward to seeing this with my family. We love Shark Week.

Can't wait to see a trailer.

Well so far this looks like every shark attack movie ever made. Will wait to reserve judgement once the trailer comes out.

Wow, it looks horrible. It doesn't seem to know what kind of movie it wants to be.

So this movie was supposed to be made numerous times? What took so long? Sci-fi did this film a thousand times over.

Trailer was pretty bad. Story doesn't seem to follow the book much. I'll catch it on Netflix though. This movie could not have cost $150M.

Disney does it so why not? Most people seem to only care for havin' a good time while sittin' in a big dark room full of idiots. :lol

After all these years they just said screw it and tried to make it a comedy? Because we don't have enough of *those* airing on SyFy every week. :slap

I kinda get a Lake Placid feel from this. Hopefully they do a more serious trailer later.

Yep... About what I was expecting... Goofy humor and all. Had no hopes for this one in the first place. Oh well.

Will still go see it in the theaters though because.... Sharks

I do like that they are going to show more Giant creatures like that Squid and stuff. That's probably where all that money is going. The shark looked really terrifying in front of that little girl near the beginning. I would've shat myself.

I kinda get a Lake Placid feel from this. Hopefully they do a more serious trailer later.
Nah, Lake Placid was fun because it felt like an 80's shlock horror done in 90's.
This one feels like someone gave waaay too much money to a SYFY production.

Nah, Lake Placid was fun because it felt like an 80's shlock horror done in 90's.
This one feels like someone gave waaay too much money to a SYFY production.

Money well spent cause that Shark looks Awesome! :)

This will def be in front of Rampage this weekend.

Back