The MEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Yeah, I'll check it out if there will be a screening. Tho considering that I had to use BestProxySwitcher to watch the trailer... I doubt it

Film had to be goofy..

A serious film were Jason Statham says "My God... It's Megalodon" would just be too hard to take seriously.

The casting of Statham told me what kind of film we were in store for for sure.

I mean a movie about a giant shark wouldn’t be considered serious. It’s a giant shark. The thing would never want to eat humans, it’d eat whales and other sharks.

I doubt I'll be plunking down money to see this, but once it's on Netflix... should be good for a fun, mindless hour and a half.

Hmmm... Trailer looks ok. Was hoping for more. So much for a new shark thriller ala the original Jaws..

Doesn't surprise me though. It looks no different than the dumb Jurassic Park movies. I'm sure they were aiming for the same audience. Who doesn't love Dinosaurs & Sharks? Although I highly doubt it will even come close to whatever Jurassic World 2 does at the Box Office. Dino's trump Sharks any day. :)

Wow. And he thinks being a superhero in a movie is stupid.

I actually like Jason Statham. He's good in certain roles & types of movies. I'm actually thankful he doesn't want to be a superhero, cause I can't think of anyone he'd actually be suited for / good at portraying. Besides, he's more likely bitter cause no one's come a knocking on his door with an offer.

He'll wind up showing up in a DCEU movie... WB/DC may as well keep their many bad casting choices alive and well.

I loved the book so I’d go and see it based on that alone. Trailer looks good.

It's not confirmed by author... script changes... it's full on kill the shark, not capture into a whale lagoon... so much book gone... movie trash...

What a strange trailer...

Felt like two different movies. The second part looked like a bigger budget SyFy movie.

Hopefully the guys editing the movie do a better job than the guys who did the trailer.

Beginning looked great. End of trailer looked horrible. Hoping for the best honestly I do want to see it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'll never watch a different Shark movie again.

7d3684cc-07f7-498e-860f-d0999fff9de5_screenshot.jpg

Back