The MEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to this thread so I'm just going to assume someone already made the joke of Meg from Family Guy as the shark, yes?

30624724_10155134827791923_3626244259562127360_o.jpg

There was a lot of humor in JAWS. You can make a whole comedic trailer for it lol

Yeah but by today's standards it wasn't forced humor. The actor(s) played the part smoothly as if it were a actual conversation...

Yeah but by today's standards it wasn't forced humor. The actor(s) played the part smoothly as if it were a actual conversation...

The verbal humor being delivered in this Trailer is from 1 guy, Rainn Wilson. All the scenes are out of context too. We don't even know if every line he says will make it to the final film.

most action movies have humor in them, imagine if someone made a fast in the furious trailer ONLY showing the humor parts. it would make it seem like fast and furious was just a comedy... or any Arnold movie, i am not worried about the humor.

most action movies have humor in them, imagine if someone made a fast in the furious trailer ONLY showing the humor parts. it would make it seem like fast and furious was just a comedy... or any Arnold movie, i am not worried about the humor.

But the Book MEG is more of Soap Op/Drama/Action/Sci-fi Book. Read the spoiler of the book if you will...

Spoiler Spoiler:

But the Book MEG is more of Soap Op/Drama/Action/Sci-fi Book. Read the spoiler of the book if you will...

Spoiler Spoiler:

that sounds boring as hell

that sounds boring as hell

Not really, Steve Alten in his prime in the 90's really captured a sense of Michael Crichton's writing. The problem "I" had with his later releases was that his other books like Vostok etc started to cross over into MEG with some weird conspiracy/x-files bs. I loved the Prehistoric notion of a extinct ecosystem under the Mariana Trench with Megalodon, Plesiosaurs and etc that evolved with gills to breathe. Just not the wacky ****.

If they just made the movie somewhat like the book here...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I'm not saying a deep sea movie hasn't been done before over and over. lol Just not one that has Megalodons and Dinosaurs in a Jurassic Parkish way underwater.

cant be worse than this stinker :lol

didnt know this was even on the cards ,caught this last night ,good grief :gah:

no where as good as the poster :lol

MV5BZDMzZDMwMTgtNjA1Yi00NWJkLWIzMDctNjEwY2EyZDM1ZD  MzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0NzkwOTk@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6  30,1200_AL_.jpg

Okay, so what ****ing shark freaks out there catapulted "Deep Blue Sea 2" into the top 10 Disc sales for last week (it debuted at #8 on Variety's chart for the week ended April 21) selling almost half the number of discs that Spielberg's "The Post" sold, which debuted the SAME week (index 28 vs index 13)? :horror

Whoever bought this need to own the **** up!:lol

Watched this last night.

Highest budgeted and best acted Sci Fi channel shark movie ever.

It was OK. But you need to go in expecting dumb, dumb, and more dumb.

It was almost 2 hours.. Which is way to long for a movie like this.

R rating would have helped.

Most of theaters in my area had very good showings as far as recerved seating goes.

Back